Weapons and perks being taken out of newer maps im worried

Seeing the stuff that has been taken in and out of these maps in zombies im worried about a few stuff. First im worried that the scavenger will not make a return in some of the newer map packs. Second im worried that Jugger Nog,PHD Flopper,and Stamin Up will not return in some maps as well. What do you guys think this new scavenger is amazing if they took this out it would be devastating. :o :shock:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scavenger is neat and all but I don't see it coming back, the thing is a long range weapon designed for the large open spaces in Call of the Dead. I won't miss it, or the V-R11 for that matter because we'll probably see a new Wonder weapon to replace them.

You know what would Kick So Much Ass. If they actually made a Game where they put all the Maps from WaW and Black ops in it. Not only could you play them in their Original Version but you can Customize them. You can Add anything from the Newer Maps into the Older Ones, meaning put the Thundergun and Juggernog in Nach Ter Unten.

The scavenger is neat and all but I don't see it coming back, the thing is a long range weapon designed for the large open spaces in Call of the Dead. I won't miss it, or the V-R11 for that matter because we'll probably see a new Wonder weapon to replace them.

I would definitely miss it. I think the Scavenger is the best new part of zombies in a while, it's soooooo fun, and satisfying to use. And tbh I don't ever really use it as long range, unless i've flipped and target the horde of zombies making their way to the spawn point down the zip line.

And yeah I doubt they'd take original perks away, especially not jugg (obv they did double tap), but it came back :)

I wouldn't mind if they removed perks in certain maps, because it would make it challenging, remove Juggernog and it becomes harder, and even remove the pack a punch since it probably wouldn't have been built everywhere. You may hate me for this, but Treyarch need to make changes like zombie speed, these things are super human their speed should be unmatched. There could even be a map where ammo is scarce and there is no powerups. The maps themselves should be more complex, and narrow and stuff.

I don't see Treyarch taking away much anytime soon. Infact, they've done a whole lot of adding into zombies rather than taking out. And so far, all the maps have increased in size, which keeps weapons like the Scavenger worth getting.

I do however, feel like there should be some kind of cap soon before they bite off more than they can chew. There IS a point where these maps become TOO big or overpacked. I only use about a third of CoTD when I actually have everything I need.

You know what would Kick So Much Ass. If they actually made a Game where they put all the Maps from WaW and Black ops in it. Not only could you play them in their Original Version but you can Customize them. You can Add anything from the Newer Maps into the Older Ones, meaning put the Thundergun and Juggernog in Nach Ter Unten.

The Thundergun is already in Nacht on the Black Ops version.

Honestly i feel that going back and adding the newer things removes that vintage feel from the oldermaps. they should have just changed the older maps with a visual upgrade, but left the guns and chars alone. i personally loved the ppsh, but refuse to play the old school maps too often because it uses the newer maps. i mean come on.