Got Wunder Waff without doing EE

o I was playing Solo, and I was wearing down George, then at the end of a round I picked up the death machine drop, so I unloaded it into George, and once he died I got a free perk and a death machine drop, and BOOM Wunder Waff. I didnt do the easter egg either.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, This happened to me today...I have done the easter egg before but only on co-op.

I was on Solo today and i killed George and BOOM i had the DG-2 and i hadn't even been to the EE door.

I took a Pic but it doesn't really show much other than i have the DG-2 on a low wave ???

Hey, This happened to me today...I have done the easter egg before but only on co-op.

I was on Solo today and i killed George and BOOM i had the DG-2 and i hadn't even been to the EE door.

I took a Pic but it doesn't really show much other than i have the DG-2 on a low wave ???

It doesn't matter if you do it on co-op or solo, If you do it on either the drop will always be a DG-2

It doesn't matter if you do it on co-op or solo, If you do it on either the drop will always be a DG-2

but what he was saying was he hadn't done the Easter egg yet

So I have the solo achievement.

If I kill George in solo or coop I get the death machine power up, if I take it I have a wunderwaffe, if my friend (who hasn't the achievement) picks it up he has a DM.

Right?

I have two questions really, since I'm on ps3.

1.) If you get the random death machine perk from just killing a normal zombie and not George, do you still get the Wunderwaffe if you completed the Easter Egg?

2.) Can two people have the Wunderwaffe at the same time, If one person killed George and got it and held onto it until George came back. Then you killed him again and someone else grabbed the death machine drop. (Both people must have obviously needed to complete the Easter Egg)