Thundergun / Winters Howl / Black Holes

My Xbox RROD, I sent it to Microsoft (under WARRANTY!) and they said it looked like I had opened it and voided the warranty.

They refused to send me a picture, and I am not paying to get it fixed, so I'll wait for it to come back and fix the rrod myself while bitching at mircrosoft until they give me something free. I've had to send it there, and back, and lost all that time. I should at least get a credit for time or something.

Anyway,

Things I haven't seen, is the thundergun? Can anyone confirm that this gun is there? So far I've seen the vrill (I don't care if that's not what it's called. Vrill sounds like krill, which are little fish things, and that looks like a bad ass seamonster thing, so krill works.) or I guess we can call it the portal gun. There's the ray gun, death machine, the crossbow x sniper rifle, the dolls. The wunderwaffe obviously.

Haven't seen from gameplay, or clips, the Thundergun, Winters Howl, or the gershe devices.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Wunderwaffe in the map are the Raygun, Matryoshka dolls, Scavenger and the V-R11. The Death machine and the DG-2 are both power ups in rare cases.

I was at least expecting to see the Gersh device since it was soviet in origin or at least the Thunder gun... Hell, the Winter's howl would have been fun too for this winter wonderland.

The only Wunderwaffe in the map are the Raygun, Matryoshka dolls, Scavenger and the V-R11. The Death machine and the DG-2 are both power ups in rare cases.

I was at least expecting to see the Gersh device since it was soviet in origin or at least the Thunder gun... Hell, the Winter's howl would have been fun too for this winter wonderland.

Ya, I was going with a new gun/wunderwaffe list lol.

The winters howl would be sick. If you could shoot areas to freeze them, but would die if you didn't make it across in time. Like freeze the lake, and the zombies all run onto it and it breaks through.

Or freezing a lake with the zombies all in it, then run by chopping their heads off

The Winter's Howl would be awesome, but wasn't it created by the Pentagon scientists? And, the Gersche Device (and maybe the Thundergun) were created on Ascension, so it'd make sense that it would stay there. Why would the people at a lighthouse before the zombie outbreak have the devices?

• Administrators

The Winter's Howl would be awesome, but wasn't it created by the Pentagon scientists? And, the Gersche Device (and maybe the Thundergun) were created on Ascension, so it'd make sense that it would stay there. Why would the people at a lighthouse before the zombie outbreak have the devices?

Thundergun was made in Kino

I could be wrong, but I believe if you complete the achievement you hear Dempsey ask Richtoven "why was it you brought us to this place again".

So it appears that are two stories. The first is what's going on with Richtoven and the rest, the other is George who's studying up on Nazi's, and from his own research starts making a movie about it, where they just happen to cross paths (not sure if Richtoven knows this or not).

Anyway, I don't agree with single line time travel theories for the zombie storyline, but where you say "before the zombie outbreak" doesn't make sense. Why would they be making a zombies movie if there was an outbreak?

Buffy the Vampire slayer wasn't popular until what, the 90's? So she has to be alive, and popular enough to be in a movie, in order to make a movie about zombies. They clearly don't know about real zombies, because they are shocked when they are attacked, and unlike five the story of what happens in "Call of the Dead" is cannon. Whereas five is questionably cannon or not.

It was featured in Kino, but I don't see how, or why, someone would/could make the Thundergun in a movie theatre.

Also, to the poster above me:

It could be possible that the zombies were "frozen," and the heat from the living creatures+lights+other things could have "dethawed" the zombies enough for them to be re-animated once more.

It was featured in Kino, but I don't see how, or why, someone would/could make the Thundergun in a movie theatre.

It could be possible that the zombies were "frozen," and the heat from the living creatures+lights+other things could have "dethawed" the zombies enough for them to be re-animated once more.

I think you were talking about me. I wasn't talking about them getting there. I was saying that we should get them into the water, freeze it into a lake, then run across the ice with a machete chopping off their heads.

The thundergun was made by the Russians at Ascension I thought.

Everything we loved is gone.

Monkey bombs

gersh

thunder gun

I dont understand actually getting rid of the monkey bombs the thunder gun i can understand,

However The Vr upgraded can act as a monkey bomb. since it turns zombies into human's but if the zombies are closer to you they will still go after you, But...But if you shoot a team mate with this gun upgraded the zombies wont touch your team mate so yea, But it acts as a second weapon so its bad if you have a ray gun since ray gun isnt hardly a 'point maker'

from what I can tell, Call of the Dead takes place in present day. Danny trejo wasn't popular (especially not for a starring role) until very recently, Sarah wasn't until 90's, Rooker was in a TV show about zombies a year ago, and Englund has been active since the 70's

from what I can tell, Call of the Dead takes place in present day. Danny trejo wasn't popular (especially not for a starring role) until very recently, Sarah wasn't until 90's, Rooker was in a TV show about zombies a year ago, and Englund has been active since the 70's

Yea, most likely.

I would like 3arch to explain how their time travel works, linear, or branch. That would clear up a lot of stuff