Group 935 Station aboard CotD Ship...

UR3AwF9J-iI

Not my video & it has been posted.

However, you can clearly hear a teleporter activating behind the door...

Which would mean that there is a Die Glocke Teleporter node within that room.

So is it a group 935 station? Or did they take the Die Glocke node from the Discovery map which is clearly Neuschwabenland which features a Russian ship...

Discovery MP Map is Neuschwabenland, Antarctic Zombie Map Link.

Heres the ship in Discovery:

After seeing footage from Call of the Dead, I believe they are the same ships...

There are terminal files that talked about the secret base in the south pole region, did the Russians send that ship to find the base? Did they find the teleporter node there?

Could they have loaded it on to the ship and sailed back to Russia?

Along the way they experiment on the teleporter node & cause an outbreak that kills everyone on board?

The ship is lost at sea untill it ran a ground on Shalaurova Island in the East Siberian Sea.

There it remained untill the Call of the Dead film crew arrived on the scene & unleashed the horde.

The new team turned the power back on which means the teleporter node became active, thus Richtofen some how manages to teleport to the ship at that moment.

Is this where Richtofen lost the DG-2?

From the ships teleporter it would make sense for Richtofens team to teleport on to Kino Der Toten.

I need some one to see if they can find the name of the ship in Call of the Dead & post it back here.

There are some [brains] in for you if you do help me out.

If it's the same as the one in Discovery... Well you know what that means.

Regards Alpha.

P.s. Did I hear an Elephant in that room too? :shock:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen inside the cargo containers? It look's like experiments were done inside of them and maybe Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolia were tested inside there aswell? There's a radio underneath a flare that has an american male that sounds just like Dempsey. Also maybe Richtofen lied when he said the Wunderwaffe overloaded the teleporter, maybe they went there and Richtofen gave it to you so it was safe and took them to Kino on purpose? Maybe to get some documents or something? ;D just an idea :)

The elephant during the vodka step was a hint at the tube. Elephant trunk, a long tube. It was a hint telling us to us the tube next to the door rsther than the control panel or door. "Now, Takeo, let's dance you party pooper!"

lol the line was "Let's dance you barfing fool!"

Anyway, I don't think there's a "base" around these parts for Group 935, I do believe the ship was used for Group 935.

The cargo containers look more like they're ment to RESTRAIN people rather than experiment on them.

Richtofan's teleporter must have followed him there from wherever they came from. My guess is the ship must have been transporting test subjects that had yet to be tested on, or they were moving subjects that were already experimented on.

The containers are for restraining zombies, going by richtofens "the army is stored until I can fix this, this trust barrier"

however this is where things get foggy

Maxis and richtofen only worked together at Der riese, also nikolai dempsey and takeo were.experimented on at der riese

So my question is, how did richtofen know about this place? despite the radios being here I doubt richtofen has ever set foot on the ship or the area in which call of the dead is situatedid, he knew the co ordinates to teleport to, and he knew the vril generator is here but how?

my theory is simple but not easily proved, and goes back to ascension, yuri mentions a dairy, I believe this is maxis dairy, and could.have been found by richtoen while at ascension. But would.mean they would have.had to teleport from ascension

The containers are for restraining zombies, going by richtofens "the army is stored until I can fix this, this trust barrier"

however this is where things get foggy

Maxis and richtofen only worked together at Der riese, also nikolai dempsey and takeo were.experimented on at der riese

So my question is, how did richtofen know about this place? despite the radios being here I doubt richtofen has ever set foot on the ship or the area in which call of the dead is situatedid, he knew the co ordinates to teleport to, and he knew the vril generator is here but how?

my theory is simple but not easily proved, and goes back to ascension, yuri mentions a diary, I believe this is maxis diary, and could.have been found by richtoen while at ascension. But would.mean they would have.had to teleport from ascension

sorry, just really had to fix that, i feel somewhat like a grammar nazi

Wasn't it rumoured that just before Berlin was taken in WW2 the Nazis moved the whole Die Glock experiment to somewhere in the Arctic?

Perhaps this island is the place and Richtofen and his crew managed to teleport into the original Die Glock via some other teleporter, it also seems as though the Russians found out about the Die Glock and wanted to salvage it, all the Nazis on the Arctic base must have died off and turned zombie.

Also didn't the DG-2 get destroyed when it overloaded the teleporter in Der Riese, cusing them to teleport in time.