Avenged Sevenfold riddles

So the past few days Avenged Sevenfold has been tweeting and posting on facebook riddles. So far there are three in total:

"Evil yours, now evil mine" not sure about this one *original riddle "_ _i_y/o_ _s, n_w/e_i_m_ _e" or "_ _i_/yo_ _s, n_w/e_i_/m_ _e"

"So I robbed you blind" *original riddle "s_ /I/r_bb_d/y_ _/b_ _nd"

And the most recent one which I just figured out that if the first word is true pertains to Call of the Dead "Hammer-watch the masses fall" *original riddle "_am_e_-_a_c_/t_ _/m_ _s_s/f_ _l"

Fourth riddle "Burn it down," *original post "_U_N/_T/_ _W_,/_ _ NT_ _ L/_M _ _L"

Will update if there are anymore riddles (I added slashes to separate the words, and I added spaces in between the underscores)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you guys know, those backslashes aren't there in their facebook posts/tweets.

Another popular theory about the "_ _ I _ Y O _ _ S, N _ W E _ I _ M _ _ E" one is "It is yours, new EP is made"

Just so you guys know, those backslashes aren't there in their facebook posts/tweets.

Another popular theory about the "_ _ I _ Y O _ _ S, N _ W E _ I _ M _ _ E" one is "It is yours, new EP is made"

I saw that and it seems plausible, but i think that it looks like a space in between the y and the o, and I added in the slashes just so that I could put spaces in to separate the dashes

1. _ _ I _ Y O _ _ S, N _ W E _ I _ M _ _ E

2. S_ I R _ BB_D Y_ _ B_ _ ND

3. _AM_E_ - _A_C_ T_ _ M_ _S_S F_ _ L

Took them direct from thier Twitter page.

Notice the comma in the 1st one?

And theres a - seperating the 3rd one.

Working out what it means will post my findings later.

1. _ _ I _ Y O _ _ S, N _ W E _ I _ M _ _ E

2. S_ I R _ BB_D Y_ _ B_ _ ND

3. _AM_E_ - _A_C_ T_ _ M_ _S_S F_ _ L

Took them direct from thier Twitter page.

Notice the comma in the 1st one?

And theres a - seperating the 3rd one.

Working out what it means will post my findings later.

got the answers in the first post