(OFFICIAL)CALL OF THE DEAD TRAILER FINDS, POST NEW ONES HERE

why does no one care that this makes no sense what so ever?? also a gun that turns zombies into humans sounds the gayest thing ever, first we could fry them with electric, then blast them with high velocity balls of air , now we can turn them into humans???......briliant

:facepalm:

bollocks, why has no one pointed out that they have completely dropped the story and gone all "b movie" ????? please explain this to tme, yes it s awesome, but it completely derails everything that has already happened

I suppose i'll be the one to explain seeing how everyone is so sick and tired of having to argue with others about Treyarchs reasoning to go 'Off-story' for a map or two.

OK. Do you remember Five? Remember how much that map sucked? It didn't offer anything to the main story and was a pretty foolish mistake of a map. I believe that Treyarch was 'field-testing' the map, seeing what people liked/disliked.

NOW. With cotd, they've included an insane amount of new features/guns/perks/environment changes/etc.

Sure Treyarch knows that there are a lot of die hard zombie fans that have devoted half of their social life in exchange for uncovering the story of Nazi Zombies. But what Treyarch most likely wanted to do this time was make a fun map that doesn't have to follow any type of event, or portray any type of story, but simply be for the people who don't follow the zombie story and just want to have fun while playing the game.

If you seriously can't wait one map pack to find out like 5 more clues about the progression of Nazi Zombies, go do your own research, draw your own conclusions, and wait till the next map pack.

I thank you

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple of thoughts bout the V-R11.

1. Could be that the zombies are actors and Call of The Dead is all just a big movie, so the gun takes off the make up showing the "actors" under neath. (Doubt it alot)

2. I really really REALLY hope I'm wrong, but does anyone else think that the zombie who got turned back to human form looks a hell of a lot like this guy:

Hope this doesnt turn out to be some sort of Matrix related shennanigans!

I don't care what anyone says.....

THAT....... WOULD....... BE....... AWESOME!!!!

but what is their purpose once they are human? do they just walk off or are they monkey bombs? this is why people are disappoint, it's because it's got this cool effect and stuff but it's got nothing to fall on. people would much rather having something that kills the zombies rather than fixes them

Well Agent Smith would be perfectly capable of killing zombies. Maybe after a few seconds he will end up dieing in an explosion. You get the best of both worlds. I just really hate the idea of Treyarch repeating the same thing with monkey bombs. Honestly, does it really matter what occurs on this map, fixing zombies or not? It really has no relevance to the storyline. Look at the whole ensemble of that map itself. You play as buffy, freddy krueger, machete, and the racist from "the walking dead". The director of the original "Return of the Living Dead" turns into some electric boss that attacks you with a stage light hammer of thor.

I personally like the idea of the zombies turning back into human and am excited to see where it will lead.