So only 8 more day im just to excited

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be the best but I really don't want Avenged Sevenfold to have the song made. It will make it too much like "Five" being a fun spin-off and having nothing to do with story. I actually know for the most part that this isn't true. I was talking with Elena Siegman and Kevin Sherwood on Xbox LIVE and Kevin said something along the lines of "All I can tell you is the new song will be great" and then he said "I need to stop procrastinating and write the new song" or something like that. Elena also said something like that talking about how she can't wait to sing it or something. Don't really remember it was before Call of the Dead was announced and I was asking about the new map pack. He did let the word Lighthouse slip once in the conversation, though I didn't think it was relevant or even important. But yeah, I am friends with Kevin Sherwood on XBL :P I may be able to like ask him or something :D

It's gonna be the best but I really don't want Avenged Sevenfold to have the song made. It will make it too much like "Five" being a fun spin-off and having nothing to do with story. I actually know for the most part that this isn't true. I was talking with Elena Siegman and Kevin Sherwood on Xbox LIVE and Kevin said something along the lines of "All I can tell you is the new song will be great" and then he said "I need to stop procrastinating and write the new song" or something like that. Elena also said something like that talking about how she can't wait to sing it or something. Don't really remember it was before Call of the Dead was announced and I was asking about the new map pack. He did let the word Lighthouse slip once in the conversation, though I didn't think it was relevant or even important. But yeah, I am friends with Kevin Sherwood on XBL :P I may be able to like ask him or something :D

Change is nice sometimes though, I think A7X would be amazing zombie killing music. Elena and Kevin are great, but its refreshing to hear something different from time to time. And with new characters I think a new artist playing the song would be nice.

When 3arc said it would be a "unique zombie experience", I was expecting something like Dead Ops Arcade, where there are different arenas and you would teleport after a few rounds to another arena and there would be an end-boss that you'd have to defeat (after you win you get kicked back to the first arena but at a higher difficulty).

Instead, we get a stupid prestige system that we probably won't unlock anything with other than trophies. Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed.

When 3arc said it would be a "unique zombie experience", I was expecting something like Dead Ops Arcade, where there are different arenas and you would teleport after a few rounds to another arena and there would be an end-boss that you'd have to defeat (after you win you get kicked back to the first arena but at a higher difficulty).

Instead, we get a stupid prestige system that we probably won't unlock anything with other than trophies. Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed.

You know that prestige system is only a rumour right?

You know that prestige system is only a rumour right?

haha i hope he does because as of right now doesnt sound super appealing unless they made the map a map we could play over and over without getting bored haha

it all depends. it seemed like the last easter egg was setting us up for Call of the Dead. Also, if they bring in new zombie characters and if the rumor that the new Avenged Sevenfold single "I'm not ready to die" is the new song, then I think it might be pretty good

Well we can't just base the map off the song that it chosen to represent it...okay maybe we can, but not legitimately!

I'm afraid that the 'new zombie experience is going to maybe be something that experienced players will not like. I've been there since day one of Nacht, and i don't mind change obviously, because if everyone wasn't open to SOME change, we wouldn't have any perks, any upgradable weapons, any outdoor-sey kind of stuff, and who wants that? It's just the fact that they used the phrase 'epic zombie experience' that kind of shakes me up. Also in the video, they said they 'can't wait to take the wraps off this zombie map'

However the outcome, I have a gut feeling that this map pack will be the Zombie Game Breaker, or Maker

I'm afraid that the 'new zombie experience is going to maybe be something that experienced players will not like. I've been there since day one of Nacht, and i don't mind change obviously, because if everyone wasn't open to SOME change, we wouldn't have any perks, any upgradable weapons, any outdoor-sey kind of stuff, and who wants that? It's just the fact that they used the phrase 'epic zombie experience' that kind of shakes me up. Also in the video, they said they 'can't wait to take the wraps off this zombie map'

However the outcome, I have a gut feeling that this map pack will be the Zombie Game Breaker, or Maker

Change is definitely what has kept us interested in zombies with the addition of new weapons, perks, PaP, etc. But I know what you mean. Five is more of an exceptional map because it doesn't fully relate to what we have come to know with zombies. However, having a MAP PACK that is going to introduce a completely new set of characters is a pretty risky jump. We've known Dempsey and Co. since SNN and instantly grew on to them.

Then again, it was a risk in and of it self to add Zombies to the COD Franchise. So, who knows?

I'm hoping that if this is based mostly of the storyline. (which, judging by Der Riese photos it looks that way) That way, the characters could be long lost people who have been mentioned in radios we've heard from previous maps. IMO, I'm hoping the new crew will be Maxis and other significant scientists, or somewhere along those lines. Then I wouldn't mind to see the world threw a pair of eyes of characters we have wanted to learn more about and meet. :)

What bothers me the most are the new characters. In fact, if it is truly the horror movie actor, it would just make no sens in the storyline. I really hope like Undead xP said before that it'll be persons who where mentionned in Radios. IMO the ideal crew would be :

- Maxis (he got someway out from aether)

- Gersch (with the Kassimir mecanism we know he's now out from aether)

- Sophia (maybe she's still alive, somehow)

- Porter

I would also enjoy that the 4 playable characters are actually characters from the campaign.

Finally, it would also be great if they reput WWII weapons instead of cold war weapons, but I don't think it's gonna happen sadly.