The New characters

I've been thinking about these new characters and I think that they must be from the campaign because seriously there aren't any other type of characters they can actually involve in the story. If they are from the campaign, they must be:

1. Frank Woods

2. Reznov

3. Kravchenko

4. Mason

Woods and Kravchenko because nobody knows if they are really dead and fit perfectly in the story, Reznov because he is very involved in nova 6 and maybe Mason but im not really sure about him.

What do you guys think? :D

Regards Cachorro

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you guys please tell me who said there had to be a female character because I think i'm really lost on this character thing reading what you guys post.

Regards Cachorro

i dont hope that there will be an female character not to sound discriminating, but otherwise is would feel like Left 4 Dead and not the: awesome COD zombies feel manly like zombie shooter xD haha

I think that we might be working with a prequel map here, so here is my guess.

Ludvig Maxis

Sophia

Peter

and

?

Gersch? I don't think it could be Yuri. I'm reasonably confident that Yuri doesn't know Maxis directly. It would fit, if the Englund, Trejo, Gellar, and Rooker rumor is too, anyway.

If it is a prequel then I'd like to see Petrenko,and Reznow involved, I think it would be fun. I can just imagine what Reznov's quotes would be...