Pack a punch location theories

Hey guys, It's that time again!!! We have to start guessing where the Pack a Punch is on Call of the Dead.

From what I see on the screenshot, the crane on the right looks like it maybe be operable. What I think you have to do is operate(not a mini game, just hold button for XX Seconds).

They might make it hold button for X amount of seconds because in every other map, you could choose to activate Pack a Punch mid round or wait till crawlers come out. Also, the crane looks like its supposed to be used to lift a big piece of debris, seen in the middle of the map.

So let me know what you guys think of my theory and post yours!

P.S. I definitely think the Winter's Howl will return in this map, seeing as everything is frozen over. Perhaps this was a test site where things went awry? Other than Five, that is. MWAAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the winter's howl idea. Very relevant :P

Maybe the PaP machine will be at the top of the lighthouse? Doubt they would put it anywhere insignificant after being UNDER A ROCKET xD

- Waffles

I don't think it will be the lighthouse considering the fact that the mystery box is there as well.

P.S. I definitely think the Winter's Howl will return in this map, seeing as everything is frozen over. Perhaps this was a test site where things went awry? Other than Five, that is. MWAAHAHAHAHAHAH

I swear if its the thunder gun(AKA Wind Sock) again i will be uber pissed, that gun gets old real fast and IMO it sucks zombie d**k. the winters howl is better in many ways

1. holds more ammo

2. bigger magazine

3. "RELOAD" in the middle of the clip

4. have it in last stand!

5. shooting ice is cooler that shooting wind or soundwave whatever

so yeah.

As Halfswiss said, the mystery box is in the lighthouse so i dont think it will be there. I think the map will be fairly dark until you get up to the lighthouse, turn the power on, and maybe the lighthouse uses that turning massive light to light the map. So maybe we have light at some points, and darkness at others