I'm Sick Of This S/@<!

Sorry for the language, but it's necessary. I'm f!'¤@$# sick of all this BS, on EVERY forum, about snipers, or "Campers" as the retarded majority call them. We're not 'n00bs', we don't camp, we find advanteogus positions, when do you see SAS breaching a building with a sniper! :x I'm REALLY p?"@*€ of! :evil: :evil: :evil:

So PLEASE stop this retarded stereotype guys, together we fellow snipers can regain our dignity. Rant over!

Peace out. 8-)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) No you are not wrong.

2) Snipers are meant to camp. Thats what is done in real life. Regardless if this is a video game or not, a snipers orthodox way of playing is to find high advantageous positions and make it hard to be spotted and make players take alternate routes to firefight and complete the objectives. If the majority of snipers run around quick scoping, thats their problem.

3) This is in the wrong place. It should be in the Black Ops forum. Can a mod please move this thread location.

Hey, calm down.

Generally a game is played for fun, if you want to go ahead and play in a style you want, you should be able to do that.

Just ignore the people saying snipers are campers, you cant change basically 50% of a communitys opinion, so you just have to ignore them.

It sucks that there's now stereotypes within a community which used to be so much about the fun factor. But you can make it fun again by not paying attention and playing the game how you want to.

A poll like this is kinda pointless in my opinion. I'm also a sniper, but I don't "find high advantageous points" I'm a quick-scoper, and I find doing this is just boring, I don't really care what real life snipers do, it's a video-game, it's not meant to be completely realistic. Video games are primarily supposed to be fun, and to me this isn't fun. So my answer to a poll that makes more sense is yes, people who do this (in a video game) are campers.

EDIT:aaaaand a thumbs down, more proof of THIS i don't really care though, it's just my opinion in a video game, you can disagree with me all you want, doesn't change my opinion.

I love sniping, and quickscoping in Black Ops just gives me a bigger challenge :twisted:. I also like the "traditional" way of sniping, which is finding those high, well concealed, points on the map and forcing players to avoid my line of sight.

Snipers FTW! (For the win, not F*** the world :))

I think snipers should really be SNIPING, the clue is in the name really. They're meant to fire from a distance, that's why sniper rifles have scopes on them. And as BTD said, when do you see people storming buildings in real life with a sniper rifle. Snipers are for covering fire, not leading the bloody charge of the light brigade.

But then it is a game.

PS: I have to say, i think Quick Scoping is a bit of a cop out, and goes against what sniping is all about.

PPS: No-one bother neg-brainsing this post, its just an opinion...

Quickscoping is just a play-style in CoD unfathomably, so there is nothing we can do about Quickscoping, but...If you want to hide back and snipe people by all means go ahead, you bro have different styles of playing and so do many people, many of them just happen to complain about campers XP, just ignore them and you'll be fine...or go play BF :D

Snipers don't bother me, I'll just try to trace where they are at and surprise them. I'll occasionally snipe myself on some of the bigger levels that have large wide open areas, but I actually use the G11 versus the Sniper Rifles. It has more bullets obviously then the snipers, is pretty d--- accurate for the most part, and has the same sniper scope as they do, and does basically as much damage with it's 3 round burst (it seems anyways). Though hardly any of the maps on here are good for sniping, save maybe Havana or Berlin Wall (IMO anyways).