Zombies with human eyes

Sorry if it has been noticed, but I was playing on Ascension with a few friends and my friend called me over to see something. When I got there, he told me to look at a dead zombie's eyes. When I looked, I noticed he had normal human eyes, rather then the yellow from when they're alive or the plain white from when they die on Kino. After this, I looked around and noticed that ALL the zombies had these human eyes once killed. Again, sorry if this has been posted already, and I didn't take a picture, but it's really not something thats hard to see.

PS. I did use the search bar, but didn't find anything.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard something say this as well. but still i find this weird. maybe it's a different stage of zombies they are in? they also can roll and dodge your aim. so they have been a zombie for a longer time maybe?

or maybe these zombies are younger than most of the other ones there more fresh...

I heard something say this as well. but still i find this weird. maybe it's a different stage of zombies they are in? they also can roll and dodge your aim. so they have been a zombie for a longer time maybe?

or maybe these zombies are younger than most of the other ones there more fresh...

how do you explain they can roll etc. then?

anyway i don't think we need to watch to far into this. maybe it's just laziness of Treyarch

A current theme with Zombies nowadays is that once a Zombie dies,it turns back to it's human form again.

If you watched "The Walking Dead" TV show,you would know this.Same with if you watched the trailer for "Dead Island". The little zombie girl that got killed by getting thrown out the window became human again.

anyway i don't think we need to watch to far into this. maybe it's just laziness of Treyarch

those who can roll are wearing a gasmask, they probably just can't see well and trip on something

those who can roll are wearing a gasmask, they probably just can't see well and trip on something

zombies are blind they only follow the sound everyone makes.

i thinks...

Oh come on. They're russian zombies, so they're totally drunk.

Nah. hehe =P

I think they are a little fresher than the other zombies, thus have more bodily control. If you think of it as a virus, you are a little more able bodied in the early stages, whilist if you are entirely sick, you can't do too much.

Also, the zombies that dodge and dive and do crazy stuff are spetsnaz zombies. They can be noted by their uniform, and as often, gas masks.

And yes, it is a popular theory that once you kill a zombie, the virus itself is also destroyed, thus reverting the zombie back to a human.

Even the zombie survival guide says so! =D

i belive these zombies look weird because they have nova 6 gas infused in the them

here is why wean you throw a gersch device as there getting sucked in you can clearly see the smoke i think they will eventually be those crawler things there just not quite there yet but that downside to my theory is that the crawlers are monkeys IE wean they beat there chest

Reminds me of one of the Der Reise radio's where Dr. Maxis is snapping his fingers at the zombie to get it to listen, maybe the zombies are retaining more of their humanity or the gas mask ones retaining their training(since they roll around corners etc.) since they do appear to have been guards or military personal at one point. Maybe its just the new engines etc. allowing treyarch to improve their ai for the hell of it but maybe we are seeing the progression of 115 testing? However, this is just a thought/I have nothing to support it.