First strike poster shows DG2 and Winters howl

Elwood

Well the poster of first strike shows basic proof that there is a dg2 on the map.

Hes holding a dg2 wonder gun and a ballistic knife in the other hand.

Another is holding the thunder gun.

Another is holding the ray gun.

And the other guy? Seems to be holding a 1 handed death machine? wtf

And what throws me off.... Theres Monkies with Them acid crawler things lol

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the poster of first strike shows basic proof that there is a dg2 on the map.

Hes holding a dg2 wonder gun and a ballistic knife in the other hand.

Another is holding the thunder gun.

Another is holding the ray gun.

And the other guy? Seems to be holding a 1 handed death machine? wtf

And what throws me off.... Theres Monkies with Them acid crawler things lol

That one handed death machine would be the winter's howl.

Thanks for the picture lol.....

This linux redhat based computer wont allow copy paste in XML format lmao

And thank you for saying its the winters howl, this picture shows that too me. lol

I was looking at a smaller picture and it looked like a death machine

there is no dogs in this poster that i can tell......

Upper left hand corner..

EDIT: My bad, must be what Im smoking, HAHAHA... it's a monkey, but regardless there are crawlers :P Hehehe and if you bought the LE version of BO any of the two you would have received the Classic Maps..

To be honest I kept away from Codz for a month when Ascension was released exclusively on XBL, sadly trying to keep a few secrets & suprises intact for my first play through.

Go easy on duplicated threads. Like myself, others stayed away so we're catching up still. Just be polite and post a link to the original thread, maybe the mods can do a topic merge?

Remember that we have no search functions at the moment, I'm surfing Codz from the home page, tracking down older topics means looking at lots of different sections with multiple pages which at best is slow going, Carbon we need those buttons back up...

I've looked at a larger poster and there are no dog in the top left hand corner, just 2 comic monkies.

Look for yourself here:

First Strike Poster Large 1,000px × 1,216px

Regards Alpha.

:evil:

Well like i said before This IS the biggest game out with the BIGGEST egg out in a video game since just cause 2 having the entire island of lost (witch beats the hell out of this by far)

And now im gonna rant

If your smart you should read the rules of threads if you wanna keep your thread then fuc**** BUMP the god damn thing im not gonna use a search function to try and find a random thread

And last but not least my god damn head is not yours nor is my brain

your basically saying you came up with 2+2= 4 yet everybody knows what it is

but its really not learn mathemagics 1+1= 49

And if you were old enough you would figure out that the poster technically is askig for a lawsuit because its false advertisement if theres no crawlers in the new map pack.

lol taco bell just got sued because it says 100% real beef

bullshit its only 8% dont belive everything you see.

Oh and im SHURE IM NOT THE FIRST TO SAY THIS BUT

These god damn phones ever since the march first update have been ringing alot more often then before thats for damn shure cause in 1 round ( 12) i hit the phone at phd and the one near speed cola right after each other and thats never ever ever ever happend to me.

And i still think i have one of the best theories to date

The death machines are ment to slow you the hell down. ive seen this egg done on as low as round 10-12 witch is a big clue to the death machines not being used to smash through hordes......

you have 90 seconds to complete the next node. but its really hard to search around and find a node within 90 seconds..... Just listen for the wierd whistle howling noise you hear at every other node... duh?

For something that was posted awhile ago, People are shure seeming to find new things lol.

And this advert screams false advertisement

If first strike dont have them then in fact it should not say first strike and show things you cant have

this is what makes me hate treyarch everybody is about money and i can most certainly say if this egg is continued over to a new 10$ map pack then they can shurely blow it out there ass. egg is either finished or broken or unsolved

Think of it my way...... For a company racking in 60$ per game from an over-populated earth

thats alot of mother freaking money....

And they cant even tell us if its done or not?

Yeah, i think at this point were feeding them the great ideas.

@Hammerface.

You need a hammer smashed in your face.

No need to tell somebody to calm down, im just sick of seeing everything i post reposted by somebody else and changing around the description lol

PS.

Don't tell me how to run my live KID.

:evil:

Well like i said before This IS the biggest game out with the BIGGEST egg out in a video game since just cause 2 having the entire island of lost (witch beats the hell out of this by far)

And now im gonna rant

If your smart you should read the rules of threads if you wanna keep your thread then fuc**** BUMP the god damn thing im not gonna use a search function to try and find a random thread

And last but not least my god damn head is not yours nor is my brain

your basically saying you came up with 2+2= 4 yet everybody knows what it is

but its really not learn mathemagics 1+1= 49

And if you were old enough you would figure out that the poster technically is askig for a lawsuit because its false advertisement if theres no crawlers in the new map pack.

lol taco bell just got sued because it says 100% real beef

bullshit its only 8% dont belive everything you see.

Oh and im SHURE IM NOT THE FIRST TO SAY THIS BUT

These god damn phones ever since the march first update have been ringing alot more often then before thats for damn shure cause in 1 round ( 12) i hit the phone at phd and the one near speed cola right after each other and thats never ever ever ever happend to me.

And i still think i have one of the best theories to date

The death machines are ment to slow you the hell down. ive seen this egg done on as low as round 10-12 witch is a big clue to the death machines not being used to smash through hordes......

you have 90 seconds to complete the next node. but its really hard to search around and find a node within 90 seconds..... Just listen for the wierd whistle howling noise you hear at every other node... duh?

They won't get sued, lol... it's a video game and it's still just an add for zombies, as it says first strike.. wheres the Strela?! and the Berlin Wall? lol like I said.. it's an add...

If you get first strike then you had to have had BO to begin with and if you did then you have kino, which has crawlers and five which has the WH and if you paid more for the LE editions of BO then you had the classics which had the Wunder Waffle... that poster just brings it all together with the monkeys and the rocket..

There is no false advertising, as it doesnt say ANY of that is included it's just a photo that is a collage of the zombie game, to promote zombies as a whole.