Verruckt writing

Undead

Okay so, the writing on the walls in the room behind the Speed Cola is nothing new, however, there's some new writing and it's a lot more clear to read that I remember.

Some interesting text I found are:

"Teddy's the biggest liar"

"I'm not talking to you."

"No no no no no! What have I done?!"

A picture of a zombie eating an arm.

There's that same bulletin board that's hanging on the wall in the PaP' room in Kino.

Just left of the Speed Cola, there's a manequin who has been hung.

A saw.

HANZ.

A Moon.

"Within the warming world... (rest is hard to make out)"

There's also a date, that reads 1942. 11. 3 Probably significant also.

And that's basically it, all of that repeats itself somewhere on the walls. I don't how much is exactly "new", but it was definitely a lot easier to read than before.

Hope this was at least interesting to say the least.

Regards, Undead.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Within the warming world... (rest is hard to make out)"

"If within the warming world showered full and sullen tide from the panes tomorrow fish lips be the weary curbside sun some ---- time?" i couldn't make out the part with the lines because its hidden behind the Z in HANZ. most of this is from verruckt

This is nothing new, however I do think it still hasn't been fully decoded. There are older threads somewhere about this board.

The 1930/24/6 is the Chicora meteorite in Pennsylvania USA. I have a thread mentioning this.

As for 1942/11/3 I can't remember, will post it when I do...

I think it has to do with this:

The Invasion of Sumatra by Imperial Japanese forces took place from 14 February to 28 March 1942. The invasion was part of the Pacific War in South-East Asia during World War II and led to the capture of the island. The invasion of Sumatra was planned to occur prior to the invasion of Java to destroy the west flank of the allies and to give access to Java.

They must have found the Shin No Numa location in the Sumatra Swamps.

Regards Snake. ;)

i think that the curled sentence is interesting, i don't know if it's talking about the zombies or if it's just random

"nerve impulses generated by the motoneuron activate the muscle to which the stretch receptor is attached"

Maybe the effect of a 115 shot on the body of a living or dead specimen?

Also, this probably isn't relevant the least bit, but i found this on the history channels website.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-hist ... hilippines

i think that the curled sentence is interesting, i don't know if it's talking about the zombies or if it's just random

"nerve impulses generated by the motoneuron activate the muscle to which the stretch receptor is attached"

]

I think Shi no numa was also a medical research facility,considering all the medical tools.So they probably researched on stuff like that to gain more knowledge.

This is nothing new, however I do think it still hasn't been fully decoded. There are older threads somewhere about this board.

The 1930/24/6 is the Chicora meteorite in Pennsylvania USA. I have a thread mentioning this.

As for 1942/11/3 I can't remember, will post it when I do...

I think it has to do with this:

The Invasion of Sumatra by Imperial Japanese forces took place from 14 February to 28 March 1942. The invasion was part of the Pacific War in South-East Asia during World War II and led to the capture of the island. The invasion of Sumatra was planned to occur prior to the invasion of Java to destroy the west flank of the allies and to give access to Java.

They must have found the Shin No Numa location in the Sumatra Swamps.

Regards Snake. ;)

Just gona put this out here as I really dont think people are at the moment open to the possabilities of what information is conveyed in this texture and how it is conveyed.

First things first, there are two dates supposedly shown on this texture, why do they both use differant formats?

Second there are a lot of math symbols used on this texture, why?

If you look closer you will find even more math symbols that are not immediately obvious at first.

If you look hard enough you might find the symbol below hidden somewhere.

There are enough hints in the game regarding Illuminati and Freemasons, I would suggest doing some research and looking past the global conspiracys. I would start with a search of famous freemasons, see what contributions they made to society and what their passions were.

Lastly, I am sure the date or number# 1942 can be found elsewhere in Verruckt.

1942/11/3 was when Hitler made a famous speech (in Paris? can't remember) pretty much stating his death warrant. This was all found by Carbon a while back. He has an awesome thread on it. AlphaSnake also has a great thread abou the Golden Ratio with regards to the math symbols. Hope that helps!!!

Sorry for the lack a links. I couldn't find the threads because Carbon is currently working on fixing the search function. If someone could supplythe links to these threads that would be great. :D

1942/11/3 was when Hitler made a famous speech (in Paris? can't remember) pretty much stating his death warrant. This was all found by Carbon a while back. He has an awesome thread on it. AlphaSnake also has a great thread abou the Golden Ratio with regards to the math symbols. Hope that helps!!!

Sorry for the lack a links. I couldn't find the threads because Carbon is currently working on fixing the search function. If someone could supplythe links to these threads that would be great. :D

Again, the dates if that is what they are? are shown in differant formats. Why?

You chose to write 1942.11.3 as 1942/11/3 when it is clearly not shown as that on the boards. Perhaps making less presumptions and asking more questions.

I believe that . is also a term for x . = x = multiplication.

I have read Alphas thread, I am aware of what is on the chalk boards and the possabilities. I had a thread similuar to Alphas over on CODHQ, I took it down as I was aware my making presumptions was letting me see only one side of the picture.

Unfortunatly I dont think Alpha is aware and his comrehensive topic has blinded people some what. To assume something is this or that means you only see one side of the coin. This is not a dig at Alpha, I am just stating what I see.

"Conviction is a greater enemy to truth than lies" - Nietzsche

I only present what I can see. ;)

There are many ways to look at zombies, I just love the fine details...

Hanz could be a reference to the hands we find on the power switches supported by the picture of what looks to be a zombie munching on an arm, and a bone saw...

Or it could be a reference to Hans Kammler a notorious Nazi bastard:

Hans Kammler

This again was covered last year in a few threads, just letting you new guys in on the scoop.

Please don't let my ideas stop you from coming up with your own theories, only time will tell if I'm correct on my own personal theories.

When I joined up here at Codz Der Riese had been out for awhile and I tried to give people hope that Zombies would return in Black Ops... Treyarc did us proud...

Regards Alpha.

I definitely agree WhosOnFirst. I tried writing the date a couple of different ways and came up with nothing. (but we should keep trying) Some many theories to try too, and so many different maps. There is always another side to everything, but you always should have an opinion too. Just giving my input. :D

The dates are quite clear I thought my last post covered that...

Chicora & Sumatra seem to fit, and as this was found in Verruckt this would point to a later Map based around Groomlake (Area 51) & The Sumatra swamps would be the setting for the next chapter which was Shin No Numa...

Come on guys these are easy to find, its not a theory of mine either...

There are enough hints in the game regarding Illuminati and Freemasons, I would suggest doing some research and looking past the global conspiracys. I would start with a search of famous freemasons, see what contributions they made to society and what their passions were.

I'm aware of famous Masons and their achievements like George Washington, I believe most of the founding fathers were Freemasons.

However I doubt the ones involved within this story are good in nature...

The Illuminati are all over Ascension, do you think this is for the good of mankind?

The Masons are representative of the cap-less pyramid, the all seeing eye sits on top of the Masons & other secret societies, to many to list here), we the people are at the very bottom as the foundations (The workers or wage slaves)...

I know alot about this stuff, but don't want to take it too deep if you know what I mean...

They are there and not many take an interest as to why?

Hope this clears my thoughts up sleightly.

Regards Snake.

I only present what I can see. ;)

There are many ways to look at zombies, I just love the fine details...

Hanz could be a reference to the hands we find on the power switches supported by the picture of what looks to be a zombie munching on an arm, and a bone saw...

Or it could be a reference to Hans Kammler a notorious Nazi bastard:

Hans Kammler

This again was covered last year in a few threads, just letting you new guys in on the scoop.

Regards Alpha.

HANZ not hands or hans, you are trying to make the information fit to your perspective. Persue the method of scientific enquiry rather than try to write a story.

Have you never questioned why there was a machine gun on the fountain in Verruckt?

Did you not wonder at why Treyarch would place a chache of machine guns under the map?

Did you notice that the cross on the fountain is tilted at an angle, probably close to 23.5deg off axis?

I definitely agree WhosOnFirst. I tried writing the date a couple of different ways and came up with nothing. (but we should keep trying) Some many theories to try too, and so many different maps. There is always another side to everything, but you always should have an opinion too. Just giving my input. :D

Thanks for your input bro, I appreciate what you say about having an opinion; I am a little concerned I will steer people down the wrong road if I state my opinion to loudly. I was hoping to put the opportunity there for others to have another look. My personal opinion on this texture is that it is a puzzle that requires closer scrutiny.

The dates are quite clear I thought my last post covered that...

Chicora & Sumatra seem to fit, and as this was found in Verruckt this would point to a later Map based around Groomlake (Area 51) & The Sumatra swamps would be the setting for the next chapter which was Shin No Numa...

Come on guys these are easy to find, its not a theory of mine either...

I'm aware of famous Masons and their achievements like George Washington, I believe most of the founding fathers were Freemasons.

However I doubt the ones involved within this story are good in nature...

The Illuminati are all over Ascension, do you think this is for the good of mankind?

The Masons are representative of the cap-less pyramid, the all seeing eye sits on top of the Masons & other secret societies, to many to list here), we the people are at the very bottom as the foundations (The workers or wage slaves)...

I know alot about this stuff, but don't want to take it too deep if you know what I mean...

They are there and not many take an interest as to why?

Hope this clears my thoughts up sleightly.

Regards Snake.

I see you associate the masons with pyramids. Perhaps a little time spent researching the ancient mystery schools who taught science through allegory and other methods. While you are at it, you might be interested in the Pyramids of Giza or the temple of Luxor, they are very interesting. Graham Hancock has a great site with many articles, I hope you have the time to read some of them.

Now, I would like to ask how you can so be so certain of your statemant that 1942.11.3 is a date? You chose to ignore several of the questions that I asked, which I think are quite pertinant.

There are two dates supposedly shown on this texture, why do they both use differant formats?

There are a lot of math symbols used on this texture, why?

If you look closer you will find even more math symbols that are not immediately obvious at first. How closely have you looked at this texture?

If you look hard enough you might find the symbol below for square root of hidden in two places. Can you find it?

Lastly,

I am sure the date or number# 1942 can be found elsewhere in Verruckt. Perhaps on a manequin? Food for thought.

I believe that . is also a term for x . = x = multiplication.

Why do some tally marks run backwards?

HANZ not hands or hans, you are trying to make the information fit to your perspective. Persue the method of scientific enquiry rather than try to write a story.

Have you never questioned why there was a machine gun on the fountain in Verruckt?

Did you not wonder at why Treyarch would place a chache of machine guns under the map?

Did you notice that the cross on the fountain is tilted at an angle, probably close to 23.5deg off axis?

Whats wrong with you? Do you not like me for some reason? I sense hostility here...

No I didn't know some of those things, what is your point? About the Cross, yeah so the cross is based on the axis of the Earth... Again what is your point or theory about this?

As for the guns, yes I knew about those, do you think Treyarch intended for those to be discussed? They are probably just left over from developing the map, easy access to a developer when creating the maps using noclip to float around, I really doubt they are part of the developing plot...

I did offer another example for Hans not Hanz... Really it's a small step from Hans to Hanz don't you think...

CoDz isn't just about analysing the facts, most posts are based on ideas not facts...

I do stick to the facts in most of my threads, some are fiction and story like but I don't see why you think this is a problem...

Regards Alpha... :|

Sorry I posted this before I saw your last post those will need answering, I haven't the time right now so I will be back...

Whats wrong with you? Do you not like me for some reason? I sense hostility here...

A little harsh there AS, why do you presume there is something wrong with me for asking pertinant questions? AS I think you might be a little sensative, I have no feelings for you at all, "you" are just text on the web. You made what I felt are some preumtious statemant, I offered a polite and well intended chance to think differantly. I believe you when you say "you" sense hostility, but you should look within yourself and question the source of this feeling rather than presume my rather simple questions and statemants are the cause of this feeling.

No I didn't know some of those things, what is your point? About the Cross, yeah so the cross is based on the axis of the Earth... Again what is your point or theory about this?

I posted a site for you to browse as you truly do seem interested in "Masonic mystery". There is plenty of information out there that relates to how Masons hid information relating to the roots of Religions and science in works of art and architecture. The tilted cross is very pertinant to masonic mystery, I am one of those crazy guys who chooses to believe that the masons were founded on a belief of science, god and the freedom to worship. If you take the time to browse Grahams site and others perhaps relating to renessaince art and masons you will hopefully understand why I am trying to draw peoples attention to this texture.

As for the guns, yes I knew about those, do you think Treyarch intended for those to be discussed? They are probably just left over from developing the map, easy access to a developer when creating the maps using noclip to float around, I really doubt they are part of the developing plot...

There is a "give all" cheat on console that negates the need for a DEV to hide machine guns under the map. Also the machine gun on the fountain is invisible but functions perfectly well. Why are you so ready to doubt anything when you have not considered all the options or possabilities.

I did offer another example for Hans not Hanz... Really it's a small step from Hans to Hanz don't you think...

Yes you are right, it is just a small step from HANZ to Hans, but then I would ask myself why spell it wrong in the first place?

CoDz isn't just about analysing the facts, most posts are based on ideas not facts...

Absolutely, and as I posted to you in another thread, I really enjoy reading your ideas of plot progression. However on this one occasion I have asked some very simple questions in the post above yours. I think these questions are worthy of being asked, even if they do throw the presumed plot off tangent.

I do stick to the facts in most of my threads, some are fiction and story like but I don't see why you think this is a problem...

Brother this is not about you and I, please take to heart that I do enjoy your threads. I mean that.

Regards Alpha... :|

Sorry I posted this before I saw your last post those will need answering, I haven't the time right now so I will be back...

Awesome, I look forward to hearing yours and anyone elses replys to these questions. I have a lot more questions regarding this texture but I thought It best to start with the simple questions.