Shephard and BO referance.

fisher10190

Ok, so we all know how on findmakarov.com there's a pic of Shephard right?

Well here's my theory.

Shephard in the pic is wearing a bandanna and has a beard and it looks like he has vietnam era equipment on, i thought at first it was reznov, but it has to be shephard. So anyway. Shephard was in vietnam right? I know BO was made by Treyarch and MW was Infinity Ward, but what if treyarch and infinity ward teamed up to make a joint game?

So if shephard was in vietnam, what if it is a referance to BO? I think that MW3 might be one of those games where you play as price and soap, but you also do flashbacks as shephard maybe, considering you killed him and maybe it would be showing his history in war? After all, he did do a speech about how he lost 30,000 men right, well in Vietnam, the toll was over that, but it could still be cause shephard wouldn't have an exact toll yet. Maybe in MW3 you do some flasback missions from Vietnam, maybe you even see Mason or someone else from past games again. What do you think?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I want my brains back....

You don't give negative brains just because someone makes a post you don't agree with.

You give negative brains if they're being a complete dumb ass, like the guy that wants the three gun glitch back

......... :|

Might as well close this post, its super old and i BARELY ever check it.

I would give you a thumb's down if i didn't thumb's up a post about how the coding for the ascension easter egg proving we have done all the proper proceding's(lucky). :facepalm:

Whoa,whoa,whoa, WHOA! What? Heere we go, another troller that APPARENTLY doesn't know what the "Thumbs Up/Down" button is for! :x

The thumbs down button is ONLY to be used if i am being a total a**hole (Breaking rules) OR if i'm trolling or spamming, not if you just disagree, here, take a look at this post for reference:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=8881

:| :| :|

Ok, for the trollz, i know this is proven fake, i found out MONTHS ago. Sorry for my epic n00byness, i didn't know and am VERY embarrassed about this... :oops: :oops: :oops:

fiseh doesnt aprove of his own stuff lol :D

I know, it's a first, :lol::lol:

But seriously, i should have said something earlier. Sorry Guys! :oops:

Now we can all get back to our theory making, :lol: :lol: