Power Node Mystery theory

BlackOpsTryhard

Let me cut to the chase:

After you achieve the Death Machines after releasing the voiceover, there are two possibilities after getting them. NextGenTactics has said that the death machines are the 'reward' and nothing can be achieved afterwards, and even debunked a few theories. But here's one:

1) After getting the death machines, everyone goes and uses the nearest lunar lander. It could take you to an unknown place, because when you use them, you have an aerial view of Ascension. There are 4 lunar platforms, but a bit away from the map, in the distance, there is what appears to be a 5th lunar lander area. Maybe you need the Power Node Mystery completed to go to this mysterious place.

2) Some say that the death machines can become Pack-a-Punched and turns into the 'Godfinger'. However, I have searched MANY different places, and cannot find any video evidence.

3) If you look at this whole thing in a certain way, there is ties to Vorkuta. For example, there are 4 steps in the Power Node Mystery to achieve death machines. In Vorkuta, the fifth step is 'Raise hell!' and death machines are used by Alex Mason. This could be the fifth step, although it is Step 7 in the campaign mission. Step 8 is freedom, so could this be a reference to finally unveiling something about the entire zombie storyline, like Samantha being revealed or something about Gersch or Richtofen, an he mentions some questionable things during the course of a game.

I can't try any of these, as I don't have xbox, so can someone please debunk this for me?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sadly do not have an xbox but ps3 suits me just well, and i've tried a couple of these theories with my friends but they don't seem to work even though they are specifically detailed. There was one guy on this forum that i can't recall but he managed to crack the encoding to the map and found that spelling out "luna" in the sky was just like a certain key. and there were 2 other words that you could spell out of the sky that would lead you to a "secret1" or a "secret2" depending on what word you spelled. i believe one of these words was "hitsam" and the other "hyena". positive about first word, not sure about hyena but if someone could try spelling these to see if something different happens, cause what i found annoying was that everyone ignored this guy when it seemed plausible. so... just throwing that out there.

i sadly do not have an xbox but ps3 suits me just well, and i've tried a couple of these theories with my friends but they don't seem to work even though they are specifically detailed. There was one guy on this forum that i can't recall but he managed to crack the encoding to the map and found that spelling out "luna" in the sky was just like a certain key. and there were 2 other words that you could spell out of the sky that would lead you to a "secret1" or a "secret2" depending on what word you spelled. i believe one of these words was "hitsam" and the other "hyena". positive about first word, not sure about hyena but if someone could try spelling these to see if something different happens, cause what i found annoying was that everyone ignored this guy when it seemed plausible. so... just throwing that out there.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6173

^^This

• 2 months later...

Any1 who has PSN plz add me :) My PSN ID is Iampro123

Kino best is round 42 on solo (can get better, but there's time constraints -.-)

Five best is round 26 with 4 ppl (technically 3 cos the other guy left at the start)

Dead Ops Arcade is round 16 with 2 ppl (hate it when your teammate dies and takes one of ur lives)

'I shove the fist of Stalin...Up your ass!'

'Tank...I'm only saving because you still owe me some vodka!'

'Zombies...It's time for your disembowelment!'

'Ah, so they got a little lucky...WHAT!?'

'Richtofern! Start killing and stop looking for your mother!'

'Hmm...One Dempsy and a thousand zombies...That's about right'

'Hands off the merchandise'

'Shove that up your bee-zah-v, uncle Zeddy!'

'Oh, Joy!!! I made a stumpy!'

'Urgh!...That smells disgusting...Like my fourth wife. She was smelly. Pretty but smelly...Weird combo...'

Just asking,,, why dont you people try to activate the last node in a Monkey Round,,, I mean throwing the gersh device and using the thunder and ray guns and matryoshka dolls in a monkey round not in regular zombies' round,, and release the trapped soul of that guy in a monkey round....

please try before puting this idea down,,, I would have try this but no body wants to help.. so i thought someone else would.

Regards,

tatapink