Something I nocticed on History channel today

MEGAJAYYY

When I turned on my tv this morning (since im sick) It was on the history channel and were talking about russian rockets and them being ahead of the u.s. Then when they showed a russian in one of those test chamber(example of what im talking about is the machine in the first room) he was wearing a helmet that said CCCP.I also heard them say the word PHD later in the video I doubt this has anything to do with zombies but i thought it was pretty cool. :D

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SAW THIS TOO!!!! It was talking about the Cold War, and the space race between Russia and the United States. It was on at 7 ( Central Time ). Right after The Most, if that helps. It talks about Yuri a bit too, but nothing about zombies... *sigh* ( Yes that was sarcasm )

Well, zombies is based on real events. I've seen two documentarys on der riese and die glocke. also here is a list off the top of my head

Flytrap - real

der riese - real

die glocke - real

tunguska event - real

wunderwaffe dg-2 - in designing stages, but ended due to the nazis defeat

115 - real

Everything else is pretty much real or was an attempt to be real.

The Ray Gun was gonna be a real gun too, but I would rather post this on a different topic cuase it would take too long to explain

really thats interesting please do explain

Well okay then. But its been a few years since i read the book about it(Uncle Johns Bathroom readers guide World of odd).This one famous scientist of some sort in america around ww2 said he could make the ultimate gun that can desinirate stuff destroy tanks and etc. When he told the FBI, or whatever they thought it was farfetched. Then he died(forgot how) and a few days after his death nazis broke into his house to look for blueprints buit found nothing.So thats basically the origin of the ray gun we have today. btw this also became the inspiration to the hit movie series Star Wars :o

The Ray Gun was gonna be a real gun too, but I would rather post this on a different topic cuase it would take too long to explain

really thats interesting please do explain

Well okay then. But its been a few years since i read the book about it(Uncle Johns Bathroom readers guide World of odd).This one famous scientist of some sort in america around ww2 said he could make the ultimate gun that can desinirate stuff destroy tanks and etc. When he told the FBI, or whatever they thought it was farfetched. Then he died(forgot how) and a few days after his death nazis broke into his house to look for blueprints buit found nothing.So thats basically the origin of the ray gun we have today. btw this also became the inspiration to the hit movie series Star Wars :o

I thought that the ray gun was based off of the Japan's inquiry of using microwave technology as a weapon, this would make sense since the ray gun appears was in the COD W@W campaign on Little Resistance

When I turned on my tv this morning (since im sick) It was on the history channel and were talking about russian rockets and them being ahead of the u.s. Then when they showed a russian in one of those test chamber(example of what im talking about is the machine in the first room) he was wearing a helmet that said CCCP.I also heard them say the word PHD later in the video I doubt this has anything to do with zombies but i thought it was pretty cool. :D

CCCP is USSR spelled in Russian. Phd is just a title.

• 3 weeks later...

Claims about the existence of Die Glocke originated in the works of Igor Witkowski. His 2000 Polish language book Prawda O Wunderwaffe (The Truth About The Wonder Weapon, reprinted in German as Die Wahrheit über die Wunderwaffe), refers to it as "The Nazi-Bell". Witkowski wrote that he first discovered the existence of Die Glocke by reading transcripts from an interrogation of former Nazi SS Officer Jakob Sporrenberg. According to Witkowski, he was shown the supposedly classified transcripts in August 1997 by an unnamed Polish intelligence contact who claimed to have access to Polish government documents regarding Nazi secret weapons.[2] Witkowski maintains that he was only allowed to transcribe the documents and was not allowed to make any copies. Although no evidence of the veracity of Witkowski's claims have been produced, they reached a wider audience when they were retold by British author Nick Cook, who added his own speculations to Witkowski's claims in The Hunt for Zero Point. [4]

Allegedly an experiment carried out by Third Reich scientists working for the SS in a German facility known as Der Riese ("The Giant")[5] near the Wenceslaus mine and close to the Czech border, Die Glocke is described as being a device "made out of a hard, heavy metal" approximately 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high having a shape similar to that of a large bell. According to Cook, this device ostensibly contained two counter-rotating cylinders which would be "filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color. This metallic liquid was code-named “Xerum 525”" and was otherwise cautiously "stored in a tall thin thermos flask a meter high encased in lead".[6] Additional substances said to be employed in the experiments, referred to as Leichtmetall (light metal), "included thorium and beryllium peroxides".[6] Cook describes Die Glocke as emitting strong radiation when activated, an effect that supposedly lead to the death of several unnamed scientists[7] and various plant & animal test subjects.[6] Based upon certain external indications, Witkowski speculates that the ruins of a metal framework in the vicinity of the Wenceslas mine (aesthetically dubbed "The Henge") may have once served as test rig for an experiment in "anti-gravity propulsion" generated with Die Glocke[8]; others, however, dismiss the derelict structure as simply being a conventional industrial cooling tower.

Wikipedia page of die Glocke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

I think if you look at the ressemblance between this scientific group and nazi zombies it is safe to say that it is all based on this. even the anti-gravity propulsion is similar to something in nazi zombies: the fly trap.

here a link to the (probably) exact location of the original fly trap.

http://maps.google.com.ar/maps?f=q&sour ... 1&t=k&z=19

dont know if it's all already been said, if it is i'm sorry