Zombie map on the moon!

kenan2104

The zombies would come from the scientists that were part of the research facility, if it were a military establishment it would be of the soldiers and scientists.. Now if you mean where as in, what windows would they pour thru if outide is nothing but a vaccum.. then I couldn't answer that, hahaha and it's a valid argument.. ;)

And yes, the moon would probably be a very bland map... What I would love to see, is a zombie map, based with in dense woods, where you have roam thru the woods and various small buildings... Trees, Ledges, Rivers being obstacles. I don't believe there is any relevance in the story for such a setting, but to me it would have that eerie feel if it were just before dusk, and as foggy as Veruk (spelling?)... It would just be interesting, as how many more buildings can we have, that actually hold interest, before we start playing zombies in a University/School System running around with guns and becoming questionable to the media ;) Hahahaha...

Anyways yea, it's late for me... Im nearly out of work... but we certainly need a change of environment that isn't a big facility.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not confirmed, just speculation because things are pointing towards it....

Then again... people thought the map after Der Riese was going to be Area 51/Eiffel Tower, and you saw how wrong they were.

I hope it isn't the moon just because how would the zombies attach you? It's near zero gravity, they couldn't exactly tear the boards off of the window while floating away. Not to mention, every shot you fired from your gun would push you back a ludicrous distance. (See Newton's laws). And the boards would float off into space and we would sit there like :| not being able to repair.

I think an Area 51 map or an urban map would be a lot better. :D

Well, the moon isn't zero gravity, it has about a third of Earths gravity. so you wouldn't just float off to space.

And this is for the people who say "The moon is a vacum, there can't be zombies". It's called terraforming. look it up

The files on the terminal said theres 115 on the moon found by the astronomical team. Which means there may be a map on the moon but sending Gersch to the moon is not confirmation that we are going to the moon. we launched the rocket which means we would have to find another rocket. Im not sure about you but rockets are hard to come by. A map on the moon is the dumbest idea ever. This isnt Doom! where not going into space to fight zombies and demons. It makes no sense on how we even got there! sure its hinted at a lot that were going to the moon but if it does i feel that will be to far fetched even for a zombie storyline and i am not thrilled about this idea at all. Plus this has been posted about 8 times already drop the subject.

The files on the terminal said theres 115 on the moon found by the astronomical team. Which means there may be a map on the moon but sending Gersch to the moon is not confirmation that we are going to the moon. we launched the rocket which means we would have to find another rocket. Im not sure about you but rockets are hard to come by. A map on the moon is the dumbest idea ever. This isnt Doom! where not going into space to fight zombies and demons. It makes no sense on how we even got there! sure its hinted at a lot that were going to the moon but if it does i feel that will be to far fetched even for a zombie storyline and i am not thrilled about this idea at all. Plus this has been posted about 8 times already drop the subject.
im with you i could not have said it better myself

First off: We will not drop it, as long as this discussion is valid, we can discuss it.

Secondly: The 115, i believe, would be on the moon because of an impact with the meteor and the moon, maybe creating a crater....

Third: Doom was a great game, and if we got to fight demons or ghosts along with zombies on a space map, there isn't one person (That likes Zombies) that wouldn't play on it, unless that person has a problem with the MOON itself...

Fourth: Think about this, Zombies is a game where you can drink soda's that will give you random powers, kill undead that come from,well,everywhere, kill flaming (And non flaming) demon dogs that come from a lightning bolt out of nowhere, fire electric,ice,air,etc guns, throw monkey toys that explode when they stop playing their cymbals (And they can talk), activate brains, meteors, toilets, phones, teddy bears, etc to play random songs, kill russian space monkeys that explode in mini singularity's, activate black hole bombs, throw russian nesting dolls that will pop out of eachother and explode, talk to russian nesting dolls that look like your characters, play as a russian,american,japanese,german that are working together, lets just say you can do plenty of irrational things...If 3arc can do all that, than they can make pretty much anything they want...

zombie on the moon, hmm, wuld be cool, a group of scientists put a moon base on the moon, made the gravity normal and temperature normal, but then again they wuld have to be in the future, but also then again, they go through time machines, or maybe theres already a base up in the moon, thats how they gonna get there, the ship, and nah no forest, i imagined it already it seems cool, but idk, it wuld have that, nacht der untoten and shi no numa feeling

zombie on the moon, hmm, wuld be cool, a group of scientists put a moon base on the moon, made the gravity normal and temperature normal, but then again they wuld have to be in the future, but also then again, they go through time machines, or maybe theres already a base up in the moon, thats how they gonna get there, the ship, and nah no forest, i imagined it already it seems cool, but idk, it wuld have that, nacht der untoten and shi no numa feeling

Dude, it's the Soviets man, they can do anything.

Moon map is confirmed in the code is says cosmodrone.

big clue # 1

clue #2

If you doo the entire egg until death machines and teh sky turns blue

If you look up and see gerch/sam flying up really fast

Look closely what he is flying at

The moon

ohhhhh snapp.

this is kinda old news man lol

um... the cosmodrone is in ascension... thats why its in the coding...fail.

The code doesn't prove there will be a zombie map... Hahaha...

Why would the code explain it? Firstly, breaking code to solve a game is inherintly known as cheating. We do it, because we are eager lil SOB's and wanna know all the easter eggs... Because we don't alter the code to play on it, we don't assume it as cheating...

The developers would not put code in Ascension that are in part, the code the the Moon map... Why would they script the code for a map that doesn't exist in a script for a completly different map... Thats nearly like saying, Well... in "Der Reise" there was a code for "P_D=(FAIL#5_END)

OMG THAT MUST MEAN A NEW MAP!! I KNEW IT GUYS!! THE P IS FOR PREZ THE D IS FOR DEAD AND THE 5 STANDS FOR THE NAME OF THE MAP!!

cosmodrome..

Haha.. lets keep in mind, there is a space shuttle, there are space monkeys, there are objects strewn thru the map that are space related.. by some chance do you think cosmodrome might just be a word they used as a descriptor for either an object in game, an activation in game, or a string to being the series of actions with and object ending in ambient sound, activated sound or something that occurs in the back ground not seen by characters?

I like speculationg on the idea of a Moon map and other maps, however nothing will ever lead me to believe we found and confirmed a new map by reading the code for another... unless it said in the code... NEW_MAP_COSMODROME()

But beyond that keep up the speculation, but continue to stick to the facts that lead to possibilty... We're at a launch station, they clearly were attempting for the moon, they tried experiments in space so that may very well be the series of clues leading to a new Moon Map... but not code :P

Lol there is a conspiracy theory about a secret moon base, on it's dark side, which we never see, due to the moon's orbit of Earth. Search it up if you want :P Its nothing to do with Treyarch, however it is the perfect sort of thing for them to convert into being part of the storyline :P

HOWEVER

It is very unlikely that there will be a map on the moon, for a few reasons - below, I will post some questions that you may or may not know how to answer, but would have to be explained if there was to be a moon map.

#1 It would have to literally be in a huge dome, so that your characters had air to breath.

#2 How did they get there?

#3 WHY would they be there?

#4 The scenery would be rather boring

#5 The general layout would resemble Ascension too much.. the building would look similar

#6 Where would they go after they went to the moon?

Sorry to quash your theory :o

1. It could be underground

2. Rocket (there's one on ascension)

3. To escape the zombie apocolypse

4. Not really

5. It could be different

6. Back to Earth, or Mars. lol

The game then proceeds to link into Doom 3 on Mars :P