Lunar Lander Keypad Easter Egg *Newly Found*

kenan2104

Ok guys so yeah my friend actually found this called I MiiDNiiT3 I so all credit goes to him if its a big easter egg but anyway what i found was basically blood on the keypad which is used to call in the lunar lander and the numbers that had blood on them were 0 1 2 5 6 7 9 dont know what they mean i actually miss out the 9 in the video below but anyway heres the video proof for all the doubters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Weu57YxMmY

Didn't know how to make a video player appear sorry.

Oh and my gamertags I Niit3MAR3 I feel free to add me for ascension!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting..

In order to connect this you'll have to find items in other areas that display these particular numbers either all or 1 of them and find each individual hence..

Did you attempt to use the lunar in many different patterns to see if it changes the blood or removes blood?

Seeing how no one is around to be alive, the code would have been to protect from unauthorized personel from using it, implying it's either access to a top seceret area or highly destructive item and in the case of an emergency as everyone is being turned into zombies, it would have been used as a last resort to escape or kill the zombies..

In either way, the person was either dying and needed to escape for help implying he/she may have been bleeding out, leading to lighter to darker

OR

It was a last stand attempt, meaning the person probably already took personal damage, again bleeding light to dark..

As why would someone type the code in to get away from a clearly unsurvived zombie map..

Logic would best say, Lighter to Darker... Treyarch may be clever, but I don't think they would have put as much thought into creating that clever of an egg.. "Lets make it so it's actually someone just killed a zombie and as they type th ecode the blood wears off the hand..."

As those sort of complex thoughts would have bred other complexing easter eggs, and from what I see... easter eggs in this came have never been that complex, just interesting...