weird whispers?

I was playing online with some random guys, and we got to level 25. at about round 20 or so, i went to go pack-a-punch my ak74 and after doing so, went into samanthas destroyed room, and i heard this eerie whisper in the background. no idea what it was saying, as i was in there for like 5 seconds, but i think it says something important. just wanted to let everyone know. :!:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have yet to hear some whisper saying Sam in her bedroom. There are whispers though in there. I have heard whispers when playing in every dog round. When the hellhounds come, Usually the last dog running after you, You can hear inaudible whispering. I have always thought it to be Samantha, Considering her dog is Fluffy.

lol maybe you mean muffled?

But anyway, someone one PC should no_clip up to the room.

I have seen videos where the people are in the room for minutes at a time, looking for stuff.

Maybe if you have a good headset for PC(or universal), no_clip knowledge, and black ops for PC, you can help us.

A CALL TO ARMS!

I was playing online with some random guys, and we got to level 25. at about round 20 or so, i went to go pack-a-punch my ak74 and after doing so, went into samanthas destroyed room, and i heard this eerie whisper in the background. no idea what it was saying, as i was in there for like 5 seconds, but i think it says something important. just wanted to let everyone know. :!:

Right wait what? you got a ak74?? ive played on kino hundreds of times and never got that weapon?? ''five'' has it though, and it must have been kino if you where in sam's room??

Right wait what? you got a ak74?? ive played on kino hundreds of times and never got that weapon?? ''five'' has it though, and it must have been kino if you where in sam's room??

its in the alleyway

its in the alleyway

oohh ok now i get it :P