Round 99?

ZeMrDark

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be smart... NO1 can get on round 99 just like that legitly. you gotta be like what that guy said. 12 players taking turns playing zombies. shit i have the commitment and skills to last up to round 30, after that sum1 needs to take my place so i can rest, i can go on but, for me, zombies get boring, that is unless you running around, but even running around will get me bored, anyways, 99 is just too much, no1 has the life to actually do that, now past 50 you are pro. if u did it with 4 people. treyarch needs to reset it, if you can get to round 30 before. you can get it again. trust me. just put time and skill in it

Kino=30

Five=27

Ascension= 34

no glitching, pure skill, legit, and strategized, im not reazlly playing anymore i lost my 1 year, im done with zombies for now, unless theres a new map pack, i ONLY play on ascension. but knowing the players out there and treyarch, ima keep my ascension and only will play on kino, i also have the old maps from WaW on Black ops so yeah we can play on that too, again, you can add me, but i wont get on UNLESS theres a new map pack, been playing since WaW , 1-2 downs atleast every game and always die above 20.

They started earlier today. Previous plans failed, but its spring break and they started at 3:00 PM. They're up to level 38. They told me "we're not rushing anything" because they see too many people at the top who only survived a few minutes into the last round.

They had the guns they wanted four hours into it...and they're getting ready for the first trade off. Its not my game...they can do whatever the hell they like, I'm not that dedicated (because they wouldn't use my Live account for it :lol: )

okay it has been 23 hours sence your last post and after almost a whole day of didnt it they should be pretty damn far by now unless they failed a round and had to start over (i'd be pissed if i was the other 8 guys) so how far are they?

Actually, they're almost to their first 24 hours. When I'd posted...they'd only been going about 7.5 hours. I just texted over to them and they're in the ending phases of round 68. They're "breaking" every so often with one person running the zombie while the other drink, eat, and dispose of said snacks.

They've abandoned the LMG in the back, as there isn't enough ammo. Instead, the guy in the back as the MP40 and the MP5k, unupgraded. There just isn't enough ammo. Still, he says he has over 50,000 points...but they're still building them.

On a personal note, its getting rather boring for them...thus the need for breaks like the one they're in now. They easily think they'll be going for a while.

How is it theoretically possible that someone gets to round 58 with no glitches at all, Is ranked 158 in the world, Yet round 99 is ranked number 1? Round 58 to Round 99 is quite a huge gap in range. So, By round 75, Let's say, I would imagine you would be number 1. 99, There is no way unless you hack.

• 2 years later...

Round 99 is entirely possible, but most people these days only care about the leaderboards & use glitches/mods to get on top of the leaderboards.

There are legit players though, and depending on the map size & strategy it would take abouut 24-40 hours.

My source: Word from a pro zombies player on PSN who has done 99 himself.

• 4 weeks later...

the zombies stop dying from weapons around the 40's. i don't like to use traps until the 40s ,so i guess it takes me longer. but none the less the rounds end up lasting FOREVER getting to round 50 is not even half of getting to round 99, because the rounds get so much longer.If you check the leader boards you'll see pretty much the same name in multiple spots on the same map, with just one letter difference or number . it took 14 hours, to get to round 57 for me and my partner on kino, minimal bathroom breaks with a crawler. i'm not saying it can't be done, but i don't think it is possible for one team to legitimately get there, on the leader board at least. after a while you start getting sleepy, and sloppy.if you swap out partners, i think it would be.