there should be zombies in mw2!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people like you search for things they dont like in a game and hope everybody agrees with them..its a little too late to ask for zombies in mw2 now,people didnt like it becuase of the multiplayer reasons,if you actually payed attention to the good things maybe you would see how wrong you were,mw2 was the most anticipated game of the decade....

Actually, Modern Warfare 2 WAS a really good game...Campaign was dynamic, Graphics were amazing, there was little to no lag/connection issues (only bad part of Black Ops), and the weapons were good too...the only problem was lots of d*ckholes in the community used a lot of cheap tactics, such as OMA/Scavenger Noob Toobs, boosters, some gamebreaking glitches, OP shotguns (if they were primaries it would have been all right), death streaks and stopping power...If IW patched these things, this MIGHT (repeat, MIGHT for some of you trolls out there who are slow on the uptake :mrgreen:) have been a better CoD than Black Ops...while I am personally a fan of 3arc (I started playing CoD on WaW) I personally see nothing wrong with IW as without it, we'd be stuck playing Medal of Honor or Battlefield (great game btw). Only other problem is the people in Activision are greedy corporal fatcats who only care about the money (see exclusive deals with Microsoft)...while I do also admit that 360 owners kind of deserve the extra perks because they pay for it online, they should be for games that are only made for the 360 (i.e. Halo, Gears of War, etc. etc.). Sorry for my rant, if you did bother to read through it, try to read my points.

I think it would be really interesting to see IW's version of zombies. However, i doubt IW will ever create a zombie mode, due to how they hate borrowing ideas from TA, and because of how they are currently low on staff. But i can only hope :/

It's highly unlikely that any IW game will EVER have zombies considering zombies was created by Treyarch. Maybe, just maybe, if IW and Treyarch worked together to make ONE CoD game (to compete with Sledgehammer Games A.K.A the newbies?), it would have zombies in it. If we could have MP like Black Ops, connection like MW2 and zombies in one game as well as a campaign on par with the MW2 and BO campaigns (which were both outstanding), we would have a near perfect CoD game.

Of course, IW and Treyarch are rivals working on the same game series so unless Activision demands that they work together, they never will.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i preferred mw2 mp than black ops. the only good thing about blops imo is zombies it would be cool if they did a game where iw did mp and treyarch did zombies but like someone above said there isn't much chance of that happening.

i liked spec ops aswell would of been better if they were longer and could have 3-4 players. i thought they where going to add more spec ops in dlc. im sure i read something about it aswell anybody know why it never happened?

only thing i like about mw two is mp.

Dude I just lol at your responses because they seem that you really didn't put any real thought into it. First you say Mw2 should have zombies because it sucks, then you say you hate it and then you say the only thing you like is the multiplayer. If you don't like the game at all, why even play it or start a new topic about it. But seriously thanks for making me laugh at your comments.

Regards Cachorro