Next DLC ideas.

PeterTarrant

Well when the 1st DLC for black ops comes out, what do you think it will feature?

Personally I believe there will be the 3 MP maps as per usual. But this time 2 zombie maps per DLC, one following the storyline we know and love, possibly being on the English coast, or France, and the other following the "Five" storyline, so maybe being played in the Whitehouse?

Also you may remember some of the interviews on GTTV before Black Ops came out were they discussed having SP missions in DLC aswell, and that this would be even more possible because the SP missions were a series of memories, and that they could let us play more without changing or messing up the storyline.

So hopefull our next DLC will have 3 MP maps.

2 Zombie maps.

1-2 SP missions.

I won't be able to bear the extra month wait us PS3 users have to suffer :(

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there will be 3 multiplayer maps and one zombie map. Two zombies maps would be awesome but I don't think they would make two.

Definitely no extra campaign missions. I have already seen a video where someone from Treyarch is being interviewed and he said it is too difficult and hard to put in extra campaign missions because it takes a very long time just to make a small amount of it.

(Please don't ask for a link on that! I can't find the video. But trust me, he said it)