WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THIS GAME?!

OK, I just don't get it. A tweet by hutch sent me over the edge. Most of you are looking forward to it (black ops). Looking back on WaW, how funny is it that now we're hoping Treyarch SAVES the series? Lol, just wow.. I tweeted back at him, with a tweet with language that's not allowed on the site. This really pisses me off. W@W IS BETTER THAN CoD 4 Cod 4 has COMPLETELY terrible spawns, recoil is less than W@W. By god people, W@W has an epic MP, zombies, and SP was mediocre, admittedly (but who really gives a rats ass about SP?)

BLACK OPS WILL NOT SUCK EITHER

Give me a reasonable reason that W@W sucks, besides "0Mfg dood it r haz da mp4o! it sukz i ply cod 4 cuz see nannors sed two!"

Grow up people and get your head out of your ass.

Hutch is just one of those cu**s who hated W@W because of "it haz overp0wered stuffz!!!"

Well fuck you because I'll list overpowered stuff in CoD 4

AK47

MP5

M16

Deagle/Gold Dealge

G36C (Shut your face, it does 50 base damage)

W@W overpowered

SMGs

And MW2 is a clusterfuck of superaids.

Stop hating on Treyarch, they are far better than IW.

Hutch tweeted back saying "Calm down Grizz"

I tweeted " fuck you. i just fucking hate how you bitch and bitch and bitch about W@W. CoD 4 sucks faggot." Iwasmadbro

*EDIT* Look what I found in one of his videos! ". I then played the new world at war multiplayer maps and it took me approximately 5-7 minutes before I remember why this game sucks so much fucking donkey cock"

Hutch, hang yourself.

*THIS ISN'T DIRECTED AT ANYONE AT THE SITE*

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought sp was the best WWII sp to date, I even played Vendetta tonight just for the hell of it. Ppl just like to hate, why else would someone even waste they're time bringing it up. Just like the ones that MAKE an account just to bust on a game in the forums. Like ragging on spawns, yes some suck, but when L.O.S. is covered almost everywhere on a small map, the game has to drop you somewhere when you force it to, (skipping killcam, ect.) but ppl still bitch up a storm. You know they love the game, or they would not talk about it. For instance, I am not a big Halo fan, but I have NEVER said a bad thing about the game, spammed a forum or twitter, or even made an account on something Halo related so I could voice my opinions, doesn't really weigh down my brain that much, don't care for space games, oh well!

F.I.W.

I love W@W. always will. i enjoyed the SP, more so than the science fiction MW2 campaign. :)

W@W hands down kicks @$$...when given the choice for either MW2 or W@W for my b-day, i chose W@W hands down...if you see an MP40 jugger, whip out an MP40 of your own...honestly its not to hard to survive one of those attacks...and its also why i play hardcore...you dont see any juggers there and therefore you dont see many mp40s either...the whole gameplay is just more fluid than MW2...While im addicted to MW2, I also hate it at the same time. Overpowered killstreaks (and if you harp on the dogs, you can f*ck yourself cuz their easy to take out), noobtoob OMAs, noobtube danger close, bling on most guns (some are actually tactical and take skill to use both), just a couple of things wrong with MW2 that IW will never fix. While some people think that running around with lightwheight, marathon, and a tac knife is cheap, i do that too, and it actually takes some skill to do it. It took me a while, but now i can pull off 30-3 games in free for all with it, so it actually takes some skill, not just luck. Overall, IW sucks, Treyarch W@W Rule (as will black ops) that is FINAL!

I find cod 4 more enjoyable. I like the maps/weapons/killstreaks more and it isn't as frustrating as mw2. Cod 5 looked like a downgrade to me because the maps seem so cartoony imo. The single player wasn't so actiony and not as entertaining. Yes zombies were awesome, but the mp got boring quick.

I like both, but besides zombies, cod 4 did everything better.

I find cod 4 more enjoyable. I like the maps/weapons/killstreaks more and it isn't as frustrating as mw2. Cod 5 looked like a downgrade to me because the maps seem so cartoony imo. The single player wasn't so actiony and not as entertaining. Yes zombies were awesome, but the mp got boring quick.

Graphics don't make a game bro...

What are you talking about MP got boring? I still play it today, everyday. You don't get that satisfaction of blowing a limb off in cod 4 do you? Cod 4 was the same maps then like over 9000 years later came ONE map pack. Treyarch had 3 in less time. So, again, how was the MP boring?

-AK isen't OP

-G36C sucks when you look at is statistically. It doesn't do 50 base damage, it does 30-20 damage lulz.

-Treyarch* made 3 map packs... *They didn't design all the maps.

-Deagle isen't OP. If you say the Deagle is OP, then the Magnum also has to be OP.

Alright, now when you compare the Cod4 and WaW (In terms of MP) There weren't a whole lot of changes. They added some nice new features.... like.... hold on let me think... Oh yeah stat tracking, and..... ummm..... thats all i can think of. They added some other stuff like Tanks, but tanks are such a nuisance. They added some new perks, but those perks were VERY underpowered. They didn't fix any of the perk problems from cod4 (Martyrdom, Last stand [They made last stand 3 times worse]) They somehow made an OP version of Claymores. Just look at the First tier perks. They fixed frags, i'll give them that. And they added multiple grenades, which is nice, even though frags way outclassed sticky's and Molotov's. The way they Made snipers was stupid, they had 4 snipers that were the same exact thing except some reloaded fast then others and some took less time to cycle the bolt. Then they added the juggernaut that is the PTRS which totally outclassed the Bolt actions. They made pistols all stupid, they added 4 pistols that are exactly the same thing except for reload times. Then yet again they added the Magnum that arguably outclassed the other pistols. They fixed juggernaut, which is good. Hit detection got worse (Even though they used the same engine that IW made *Cough*.) They added gore, which is nice and dandy. They added some new attachments like... The almighty bipod *chuckles*. So in recap, they added a small amount of things, not enough things. Most of these things ended up being underpowered or annoying. However it had some small nice things added. Overall, it was too similar to cod4.

Now, Zombies > Arcade mode (Obviously)

Cod4 Campaign > W@W campaign. In the end of the American campaign in W@W they totally failed at making a cinematic ending, it so anti-climatic.

For all you TL;DR people (Like me) If i had to play one MP for the rest of my life I would choose cod4's. W@W didn't add enough new stuff, and of the stuff they did add most of it was pointless. They also did a bad job of fixing some of the problems cod4 had. Cod4's campaign was overall better then W@W's. However Zombies takes the Cake over everything [brains]

To be honest i think all this flaming is stupid. CALL OF DUTY is a great series and always has been. yeah sure every game has some flaws in it, but show me a game that doesnt. Cod 4 was good, W@W was good, I enjoyed MW2, even the old cods where awesome at the time. If they manage to make a flawless cod thatll be the end of the series because there will be no reason to make any more. All i know is that i live to play a new call of duty game whenever it comes out because they are such good games and have a lot of time and effort put into them. i think everyone should stop hating on everyone else, and realise that no matter which cod game you are playing its still Call of Duty. We wouldnt be here without it

thats all i want to say