new black ops website by gamestop

xStopDropNKillx

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click that little folder on the bottom of the page and it brings up a document. Its a transcript between a SR71 operator and a person on the ground.

Click on that green box with scrolling text and it will take you to that "Flight suit avatar" video. Once the video is over it will give you a cool looking background :D

In the document it mentions "Special operations group" I think they got mixed up with there SOG's.

When you click the pre order now button it links you to this page , at the bottom of the page it says "Locked content." Im guessing there will be a contest similar to the Surprise Attack contest MW2 had.

Mission 2 is now live on the GS site. 25 codes to find in a gigapixel photo. So I guess its first, come first served. They dont tell you how many codes are left to find or have been found, so maybe put a list up here if you have a go at the site.

Zombie is a code!!! PUT IT IN, but it's already been found even BEFORE me.

I've also put in, "Dragon" and got it right - cause of Dragonsbreath Rounds.

I tried "ALIENS" and it said i found a code, but it has yet to be verified. Think it might actually be one of the codes? cause i have a feeling it'll just end up sending me an email saying it's an invalid code.

This is also what I've gotten..

EDIT : Ok, basically whatever you put in, will give you the E-Mail one, cause I just put in idiots and got the "You found a code!' blahbalhablah.

There are 25 hidden alphanumeric codes, you have to search for them by zooming in, I've found 3 now, one on the bunker on the right, and a few on walls or buildings, there's also a random Humvee that looks photoshopped into the pick in the far top left...

I didn;t understand at first and just plugged in "NOVA", said I;d found a code, but it's unverified because its clearly wrong and now I can't type in the real codes I've found :(

Someone try:

UT4GJ6

Hey Guys, First Post :D

Just wanted to point out that there are photoshoped codes.

I.E.: There is a Humvee (already said) but also to the right is a red water tank with the word FIXIT. I Tried the code and its already been rediemed. So be on the lookout for photoshoped objects and billboards, ETC.

Haha was my first post too, and I too tried the FIXIT code!

Been checking this site regularly for the past few weeks and reading up on the threads concerning Nova6 and various other bits and pieces. Looks like a fun site with some committed members....so yeh hello! :)

Back on topic, I found a helicopter, looks a little like a hind but might not be, anyways on the tail is the code:

MQ3W67

And just above where it says FIXIT on the orange silo is a wierd structure, like a corner of an old factory or bunker, but it looks completely out of place, the colours and texture look like its been photoshopped, no code though, anyone else see this?

EDIT: Also just found on the long single story building in the middle off from the road, the code:

QR86Y8

I wonder what the prizes are?? T&C says typical value $10

Just found a LEGIT code!!!

Entered and everythang! :D

Lucky, i've been trying for about an hour and found about 10 already used codes.. :shock:

I give up, i'll just play some more CoD until the next mission

Look for the most randomest things you'd never actually see there, or weird things that just urk you and it'll usually follow a direction (Up, Down, Left, Right, etc.) just keep following until you find a code. I found mine in a bunker on the right side of the picture.

Found a New Code that i think is Legit! On the zigzag road that leads up to the Hind and FIXIT Tank, there are 3 Abrams Tanks and a Troop Transport. What makes me think its legit is that if you try Humvee (The other photoshoped vehicle) it says it has already been found. I put in Abrams and it worked.I think i won.

And BTW: The prizes are limited edition T-shirts.

Found a New Code that i think is Legit! On the zigzag road that leads up to the Hind and FIXIT Tank, there are 3 Abrams Tanks and a Troop Transport. What makes me think its legit is that if you try Humvee (The other photoshoped vehicle) it says it has already been found. I put in Abrams and it worked.I think i won.

Mate, the codes aren't real words, if you read up above, I said that basically whatever you put will say, "You have found a code, etc. etc."

The codes are transparent and look like a mix up of letters and numbers.

Mate, the codes aren't real words, if you read up above, I said that basically whatever you put will say, "You have found a code, etc. etc."

The codes are transparent and look like a mix up of letters and numbers.

I have a feeling that he's right, and when it says the code is already used, it just means that someone's tried it before you. So when you put in "ZOMBIE" or "EDWARD" i don't think they're actually codes.