Actual progress

Commander034

Due to combined efforts from me,ajones19802, and xtastingjointx, there has been a few things found in the live drop's tape. This is the first TFA. If you look on the left you can see a 9(or maybe its a g) but it is a bit blurry.

This is it sped up a bit. The 9 has become clearer and it looks like a "(" is before the 9 and a "k" after the 9.

I did all the TFAs and speed it up. Ajones has suggested removing excess noise, the problem for me is that I don't know how to yet.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure something with GKNOVA6 was Temporal Frequency Analysis'd. Might not have been the live drop though

EDIT: This is what carbon said a couple of months ago

The sound just doesn't translate properly. I did a temporal frequency analysis on the whole audio and there might be some images, but the audio is so distorted from its original tape form it is hard, but I will work on that.

That was from the live drop. I am pretty sure they found out "Freedom = 7" and something else.

Im sure something with GKNOVA6 was Temporal Frequency Analysis'd. Might not have been the live drop though

The sound just doesn't translate properly. I did a temporal frequency analysis on the whole audio and there might be some images, but the audio is so distorted from its original tape form it is hard, but I will work on that.

That was from the live drop. I am pretty sure they found out "Freedom = 7" and something else.

The freedom = 7 was from transmission 3 i believe, this shows something else. If we could get a clean copy of the tape, it would show whether or not this is important, so basically

Carbon can we get a cleaner audio? Pretty Please? haha

Sorry if this doesn't help but:

http://gknova0.weebly.com/27-riddles.html

http://www.gknova2.com/ - Highlight the page

http://www.gknova.com/ - GKNova Presents the solution for any problem (Coming Soon)

Tick Tock

Hey dude, just a heads up, I wouldn't be posting those sites on these boards. GKNova.com is a very old site and not related to BO what so ever. Also, GKNova0 and GKNova2 are believed to be fake by most people on CoDz including Carbon. Don't wanna be harsh, just saying I wouldn't due too much with them or you might get chewed out by someone.

The freedom = 7 was from transmission 3 i believe, this shows something else. If we could get a clean copy of the tape, it would show whether or not this is important, so basically

Carbon can we get a cleaner audio? Pretty Please? haha

Carbon needs to connect the tape to a mic and connect the mic to his computer.

Hey watch it. Just because you make a meaningful contribution doesn't give you the right to name-call someone just for buying into HL's. Especially considering how elaborate that hoax is.

gamerfan had already stated that Carbon and everyone else knows HL is fake. He should have already known and he shouldn't be posting if he doesn't know what was already found out.

Hey watch it. Just because you make a meaningful contribution doesn't give you the right to name-call someone just for buying into HL's. Especially considering how elaborate that hoax is.

gamerfan had already stated that Carbon and everyone else knows HL is fake. He should have already known and he shouldn't be posting if he doesn't know what was already found out.

My apologies then, but I didn't know that either and I've been posting here for months now, and some of your recent posts just seemed unnecessarily rude and it's obvious this guy is still pretty new. I'm not saying to agree with someone who's blatantly wrong, just have some patience is all and we can all be friends. I'm only telling you this because I don't want a moderator to ban you, especially since you're not only contributing but you're also one of the people who understands how to use things like that TFA program.

My apologies then, but I didn't know that either and I've been posting here for months now, and some of your recent posts just seemed unnecessarily rude and it's obvious this guy is still pretty new. I'm not saying to agree with someone who's blatantly wrong, just have some patience is all and we can all be friends. I'm only telling you this because I don't want a moderator to ban you, especially since you're not only contributing but you're also one of the people who understands how to use things like that TFA program.

Haha, I warned them someone might chew them out

Bump. I finally had time to try the background noise filter. It didn't help. I'll try again in a bit.

Hey Commander, have you had time to look at other methods of audio steganography?

Have a look at Youtube for SSTV, Hellshreiber, Wefax and HAM digital audio. I have TFA the audio myself and see nothing that immedietly grabbed my attention but a lot of the noise made me think of early type data transmission methods.

Search SSTV first and you will immediately see the possabilitys.

Bump. I finally had time to try the background noise filter. It didn't help. I'll try again in a bit.

Hey Commander, have you had time to look at other methods of audio steganography?

Have a look at Youtube for SSTV, Hellshreiber, Wefax and HAM digital audio. I have TFA the audio myself and see nothing that immedietly grabbed my attention but a lot of the noise made me think of early type data transmission methods.

Search SSTV first and you will immediately see the possabilitys.

I'll look in to it. I'm not sure when I'll have time though.

• 2 weeks later...