I have doubts about zombies...

Kimo

By this time, guys, I'd have to assume Treyarch is either taking a giant risk by announcing zombies just before the release or not anouncing it at all. There is a hefty part of the community (by no means the majority, but it's a respectable chunk) that only plays WaW for the zombies. They'd see no zombies announced and just not pick it up.

That's one option. The other one, which sadly I am leaning towards more, is that there just isn't zombies.

Thoughts?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well they didn't release the original zombies trailer till near Halloween, hence it being the trick or treat trailer, i suspect they may be doing the same, though hopefully earlier in the month beings that Halloween is only 10 days from the actual release, i have a strong feeling it's zombies, because if it wasn't i'd assume they would be trying to get us intrigued about the new idea rather than putting off disappointment of them taking them out, they wouldn't want us hyped about zombies if they weren't there, they'd say, no zombies this time but check this out it's just as good and they'd keep feeding it to us until we believed it, the fact is they know we love zombies, and they know the second they say the word we're all on board, no excess advertising required

I played world at war, first, because it was another CoD game on PC, wasnt into the multiplayer, and strictly played the Nazi Zombie mode. I think if Treyarch changes it up and doesnt include zombies, it may piss off alot of people. I will get B.O. and play through the campaign mode. If the Multiplayer is the same as World at War, i wont really touch it. Co-op better be heroin, if it aint zombies, or a continuation thereof. I think not continuing the storyline would be a turnoff for a lot of people. Honestly, I'm hoping the actual storyline in the campaign mode revolves around the events that *fictionally* took place after Der Reise. Basically trying to keep the whole 935, element 115, Die Glocke, under wraps, with Black Ops missions. The soviets and the US take all the Intel of the german experiments, and basically is part of the arms race. Sounds crazy, but a guy can dream can't he........The thing about huckleberries is, once you go fresh, you'll never go back to canned......

Do you remember what happened with World at War? They waited until about a day before to release a trailer involving Zombies. It was really cool how quiet they kept about it, but hopefully they do the same for Black Ops or just not reveal zombies until someone discovers it. Which could be even cooler. Unless, of course, some jerk ruins it by getting the game early and revealing the whole thing.

I forced myself to register becouse i had to post a reply here.

Treyarch have said that the whole Treyarch team are working with black ops in 3 groups 1 group works with the multiplayer one team works with the single player and one team works with co-op and now the revealed co-op parts are online splitscreen and the combat training and that is not much too work with so i think that the co-op group is working with some kind of zombie mode. And treyarch would be really stupid if they wont have zombie mode in black ops.

Someone will already have the game 10 days before release and tell everyone what the co-op mode is. So they would have to tell all before then.

^this is what usually happens every time an anticipated game is about to be released. There are a few youtubers who are boasting about getting it early, heck even holding contests to give out the game a week early because somehow they are getting several copies early.

so yea, someone will get it early and spill the beans all over youtube before the game is released.

I forced myself to register becouse i had to post a reply here.

Treyarch have said that the whole Treyarch team are working with black ops in 3 groups 1 group works with the multiplayer one team works with the single player and one team works with co-op and now the revealed co-op parts are online splitscreen and the combat training and that is not much too work with so i think that the co-op group is working with some kind of zombie mode. And treyarch would be really stupid if they wont have zombie mode in black ops.

I dont think online splitscreen counts as a co op mode. And im not even sure that combat training is either. They said at the multiplayer event that they were strictly revealing multiplayer only although they do refer to combat training as co op.

Either way we probably have 2 unveiled modes and treyarch would have denied zombies when they denied the co op campaign. I dont see why people are doubting zombies inclusion.

Its not really a question of whether or not were going to see them its a question of how much have they changed it.

By this time, guys, I'd have to assume Treyarch is either taking a giant risk by announcing zombies just before the release or not anouncing it at all. There is a hefty part of the community (by no means the majority, but it's a respectable chunk) that only plays WaW for the zombies. They'd see no zombies announced and just not pick it up.

That's one option. The other one, which sadly I am leaning towards more, is that there just isn't zombies.

Thoughts?

Do what now? I really don't get it. How are they risking anything by not announcing the zombie mode? I think Treyarch's biggest gaffe isn't that there's no promo, it's that one of the studio heads hasn't said something along the lines of "Yes, there's gonna be zombies, no we're not gonna talk about the zombies until the game is out."

But these hardcore zombie gamers? Announcement or not, they WILL pick it up if it has zombies in it. All it takes is someone on launch day (or more likely about a week before) to post "Got the game, here's a video of some zombies" and there's always a shitload of someones.