Did everyone just forget?

Commander034

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because Carbon has stated that the ARG ended with the live drop...

My honest opinion, they didnt want you to solve GK6. I had a rather large pargraph typed up here ready to post, I went back to GK6 to check on a file and sure enough they changed it. Bastards and there fu56in BOP's. :roll:

I might be back to explain myself but its unlikely.

My honest opinion, they didnt want you to solve GK6. I had a rather large pargraph typed up here ready to post, I went back to GK6 to check on a file and sure enough they changed it. Bastards and there fu56in BOP's. :roll:

It may end with the live drop but, there are still things that obviously need to be decoded and no one has said a thing about them. They may not get us anywhere yet but they have to tie into the plot of BO.

It may end with the live drop but, there are still things that obviously need to be decoded and no one has said a thing about them. They may not get us anywhere yet but they have to tie into the plot of BO.

yeah,but seems everyone is stopped

yeah,but seems everyone is stopped

That's what I'm trying to change.

Here's the deal. The idea behind MKultra was to be able to throw a grenade and have complete control over the enemy through use of different gasses. That means two things; the nova gas is a mix of sarin and the other gasses used in MKultra, and that judging by leaked WMD footage, part of the game with be stopping the Russians from using the gas agenst all of America. And insted of zombies, we'll have "Horrors", people who's brains have been so screwed with they go apeshit out of the blue.

Here's the deal. The idea behind MKultra was to be able to throw a grenade and have complete control over the enemy through use of different gasses. That means two things; the nova gas is a mix of sarin and the other gasses used in MKultra, and that judging by leaked WMD footage, part of the game with be stopping the Russians from using the gas agenst all of America. And insted of zombies, we'll have "Horrors", people who's brains have been so screwed with they go apeshit out of the blue.

Random conspiracies don't help. A message needs to be analyzed. The sounds were just what they are, sounds. They're meant to make a picture when analyzed and that's it.

About the WMD mission.

Have you actually seen the gameplay at the begging they are in the Yamantau Mountains for a reason ;)

It's really dead in the water, so, in 2 months we get black ops, so solving GK doesn't rally do anything for us, especially since now it seems GK was about the story, not zombies.

It allows us to get more out of the game's experience and there was plenty of stuff that pointed to zombies and we already know the old maps are returning.

ive been analyzing the gk live drop tape all nite, cant find nething in the temporal frequency analysis. there has to be something in that 27 minute long tape, especially since 25 minutes of that recording is just strange noises and whatnot. i rlly dont kno much about doing the temp freq analysis on nething so maybe someone else can analyze it and see if they can find anything. commander and now myself (after hearing the tape) believe 100% there is something to be found in that recording!!!

Ever noticed that what we thought was squeaking in the tape sounds exactly like a horror going apeshit in HL's videos? Just sayin'....

Do you see any GKNOVA6 video or information mentioned about HENRY LANGHAMS? Or,do you see any GKNOVA2/0 mentioned about GKNOVA6/Treyarch? No right? (Because HL knew the copyright thing,if he put GKNOVA6,Treyarch can sue him)All the Black Ops trailer have showed the GKNOVA6 will play a big role in BlackOps,but they doesn't show a sh*t about GKNOVA2/0 or HL right?

About the video made by HL "The Still",roflmao you guys actually believe this crap? A few pics of random soldiers taken from internet. I can find those pictures from google,example just type "japanese soldier",then boooooooooooooooom,a bunch of image of japanese soldier showing on your pc screen.

AGAIN srm-trpr78,for some reason,I think you are making fun of HENRY LANGHAMS .

ive been analyzing the gk live drop tape all nite, cant find nething in the temporal frequency analysis. there has to be something in that 27 minute long tape, especially since 25 minutes of that recording is just strange noises and whatnot. i rlly dont kno much about doing the temp freq analysis on nething so maybe someone else can analyze it and see if they can find anything. commander and now myself (after hearing the tape) believe 100% there is something to be found in that recording!!!

I don't mean to be rude but, correct grammar would help. Carbon has to do it. My friend told me he has to connect the tape recorder to a mic and connect the mic to the computer. Then we can get a prefect copy and the tape could be easily analyzed.

Ever noticed that what we thought was squeaking in the tape sounds exactly like a horror going apeshit in HL's videos? Just sayin'....

Do you see any GKNOVA6 video or information mentioned about HENRY LANGHAMS? Or,do you see any GKNOVA2/0 mentioned about GKNOVA6/Treyarch? No right? (Because HL knew the copyright thing,if he put GKNOVA6,Treyarch can sue him)All the Black Ops trailer have showed the GKNOVA6 will play a big role in BlackOps,but they doesn't show a sh*t about GKNOVA2/0 or HL right?

About the video made by HL "The Still",roflmao you guys actually believe this crap? A few pics of random soldiers taken from internet. I can find those pictures from google,example just type "japanese soldier",then boooooooooooooooom,a bunch of image of japanese soldier showing on your pc screen.

HL is also just using youtube. If Treyarch has the money to register a site and has the ability to directly distribute info, there is no reason to use f%@king youtube. Anyone can do what HL has done with very minimal knowledge of computers in general.

wow correct grammar huh... i thought i was pretty clear on what i was sayin even with the abbreviated words. i dont think it rlly matters to neone but u...but whatever.

i tried talkin to carbon today in chat but he rlly just ignored everything i said and talked to ever1 else. i dont know maybe he already knows whats in the tape but isnt allowed to tell us or something. but we rlly need to get that tape analyzed..so we can see for ourselves whats there!!

You can believe anything you want. ;)

You can believe anything you want. ;)

True ;)

look on gknova2 now ;)

look on gknova2 now ;)

he just follow what I am saying :roll: