Additional co-op mode detailed (not zombies)

Guest ZombiesRus

I looked on Amazon to pre order the new game and when looking at the details it says "Online four-player co-operative mode lets you team up with fellow players as you take on the might of the Soviet military machine together."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Duty-Black ... 574&sr=8-6

(You will find this mentioned in the product description main features bit.)

So I’m guessing this sounds like a horde mode but not against zombies. Tell me what u think :)

*Brains 4 find?*

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of black ops info is being leaked thru online product descriptions lol!!

first it was the locations "arctic, vietnam, cuba" a long time ago, then waw remake zombie maps, now this.

and regarding brains, you don't need to ask as said above. i logged on one day and suprisingly had 150 brains (0 the day before). still don't know what i said to get them....

a lot of black ops info is being leaked thru online product descriptions lol!!

first it was the locations "arctic, vietnam, cuba" a long time ago, then waw remake zombie maps, now this.

and regarding brains, you don't need to ask as said above. i logged on one day and suprisingly had 150 brains (0 the day before). still don't know what i said to get them....

i was under the impression that carbon gave 150 brains to everyone, i forget where i read this, but im 99% sure this is what happend.

It was "Soviet war machine grinds to halt without ammo."

And i think that when thumbs up something you say you get 150 brains instead of 10.

If amazon isn't falsely informed, and this is real, then i dont think its called "Team Player." Thats just there catchy title thingy.

I don't mean to state the complete obvious or anything, but it's talking about the campaign co-op. That is what the game is about, fighting the soviet war machine... it's talking about the co-op for campaign not the separate Co-Op mode. And obviously the people at Amazon are morons because Josh said in an interview that the co-op mode will be something completely different than the Single Player and have nothing to do with it. So why would the major part of the Single Player be in the Co-Op? I think it's safe to say Amazon assumed, or Treyarch is adding in the regular Co-Op where you play the campaign with friends.

I don't mean to state the complete obvious or anything, but it's talking about the campaign co-op. That is what the game is about, fighting the soviet war machine... it's talking about the co-op for campaign not the separate Co-Op mode. And obviously the people at Amazon are morons because Josh said in an interview that the co-op mode will be something completely different than the Single Player and have nothing to do with it. So why would the major part of the Single Player be in the Co-Op? I think it's safe to say Amazon assumed, or Treyarch is adding in the regular Co-Op where you play the campaign with friends.

Josh clearly states that they have a "dedicated co-op" that is "not campaign co-op"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE1IpH2vniU

Not to mention that on his twitter he states "All 4 existing #CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of #CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!"

Unless I'm reading it wrong it sounds like we will have new Zombie levels and the 4 old ones will be a bonus.

So now it's either fighting off hordes of Russian zombies, or Soviet soldiers right? It would make sense since the Soviets and Americans had tooken German Technology after the war.

err thats what i said.. lol. and i think it is possible the zombies will be soviet.. but lets hope they have a funny soviet like nikolia as a character. (or him but a little aged..)

"Soviet Military Machine" though? Fighting Russians/Russian Zombies in a German Facility, Air Field, Asylum and a Japanese Swamp? Sounds far off but who knows! I don't want to be fighting alive soldiers with guns, leave that for campaign and online, as long as I'm fighting some sort of zombie, Russian, German, American, I'm okay! I just hope they have zombies in Black Ops and if they're going to have it, I hope they don't screw it up.