DUCK AND COVER!

hungry carr0t

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like, yes, he is diving into cover. Alot of people were actually bitching about this and how it is going to utilized for crazy dropshots. However, that cannot be, as you will obviously need alot of space to perform this dive. Also, I am almost positive you will not be able to use your gun while diving, that just wouldn't make any sense if you could. I say that this is going to be really awesome.

i think some treyarch guy said it, or maybe one of the people who played it. whatever it is i am sure Treyarch know about dropshotting and getting rid of it. they seem to have gotten rid of most problems so far IMO. whatever seems good will always have something bad about it

Thats just gamers for you.

No matter what they do some will complain about it.

It's like the camping thing people seem to hate so much. If Treyarch didn't want campers they would make you die if you stood still for more than 3 seconds. People would still complain that 3 seconds is still to long and is camping. Such is the world of online gaming.

Personally I don't mind campers. Its a valid ambush tactic and people should really stop bitching about it. If your stupid enough to keep returning via the same door way you died in 5 times before then more fool you.

Drop shots to me sound realistic, think about it. What would you do if a guy ran around a corner shooting at you? I would hit the deck.

You could do the same for jumpers too.

Only time will tell if Black Ops is any better than Modern warfare 2.

Regards snake.

Lol, have you tried "drop-shotting" in real life? I haven't either, but they train Marines to NOT do it. Its a bad Idea. Your more liable to shoot yourself before the enemy. Its actually really dangerous. You drop to the ground, landing on your arm's/elbows that are holding your weapon. The force of your landing causes you to lose your grip on the weapon, and your weapon bounces off the ground, its simple physics. If your still pulling the trigger its bad. You have no control.

Of course you'd hit the dirt, and thats understandable. I have no problem with that part of it. Its the shooting while falling and somehow magically keeping your aim dead accurate. Thats the problem.

And while I understand your perspective on camping, But you think its ok when Literally Everyone in a match is sitting in corners or hiding an caves? Camping can be strategic, but 98% of the time its abused by camping cool guys who can't get a kill any other way.

Its not just gamers who complain. Its the Human Race. People will find something to complain about. No matter what. Although More so from immature kids who die in a video game and think its unfair.

i dont think people would bitch about that 3 second rule the way your saying. i personally think it would be horrible if they did that.. i know its not going to happen it was just an example. but how can they take out drop shotters? it would be dumb if you had to dive everytime you wanted to go prone while running. sometimes i just do it to duck behing cover, not drop shot. if they want to take out drop shotters take out the tactical layout..

I use Tactical for Melee, I hate clicking the thumbstick to Stab people. I guess after 7 years of playing Halo I just can't use any other button for Melee-ing people.

I also use tactical because when I play I can get a bit intense, so I grip my controller tightly, without tactical I'm constantly Knifing the Air and Knifing on Accident.