Since Reznov is back..

Niho

Would that make BlackOps a sequel to WaW?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before..but I just randomly thought of it..

So if it is a direct sequel then..its possible the other characters from WaW might make a return or something.. :o

Maybe some cool flashbacks of Reznov back in WaW after the war and how he became a Sergeant or whatever ..

But if it has been confirmed that it is a sequel sorry, I haven't been on lately I've been working night shifts at my job so..yeah

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from Reznov and Richtofen, I don't think we'll see many more characters returning. I don't see BO going the waw reunion route.

Granted, mw2 was considered a sequel in the cod series, but I think treyarch is trying to set bo apart from the rest of the series.

But either way, Go Reznov!

Aside from Reznov and Richtofen, I don't think we'll see many more characters returning. I don't see BO going the waw reunion route.

Granted, mw2 was considered a sequel in the cod series, but I think treyarch is trying to set bo apart from the rest of the series.

But either way, Go Reznov!

When was richtofen confirmed?

It says "Edward is alive" on the wall in illuminati code. I've seen it too, that is why i'm pretty sure they will have zombies... like 95% sure. I've been digging around everywhere including here. Why else would they even have illuminati codes all over the place, they only came in WaW during zombies as far as I know. Also the fact at what it says. I can't wait. I'm about to play some DR right now on 360.

Right after WaW. that doesnt really make any sense. as WaW is set in 1942-45 or something and black ops will start at mid 1960's

Well it isn't probably "right" after WaW but its probably a few years later after WW2, when everything happened..

So its like possible..Reznov is probably getting older..so he probably won't be joining you on the missions..

Or who knows Reznov could be the next "Price"..but for Treyarch

Right after WaW. that doesnt really make any sense. as WaW is set in 1942-45 or something and black ops will start at mid 1960's

Actually. . . The Cold War Started in 1947 "Officially", but it pretty much began at the end of World War II. And I don't have a source, but I believe it was stated in an interview that Black Ops Will Take Place/Begin shortly After World War II. Which is plausible considering the Cold War Setting.

Or who knows Reznov could be the next "Price"..but for Treyarch

No, They've confirmed that It is THE Very Same Character from World at War, not just some lame re-imagining of the character.

And It could Easily be Tied into the Events of World at War, or rather, World War II. Even though It probably wont be a true sequal, You can bet that there will be a ton of World War II references. I think it would be awesome if they take the Conspiracies that far, becuase thats when most of them started. Plus it would add more history and Back-Story to the game, making it even more plausible.

Hymm Reznov one of my favorite guys from WaW. Well then this just confirms Black Ops will be epic in every way. Now Edward then that would probably mean a Zombie storyline. Because Reznov would have to be in the main storyline and Edward would have to be in the Zombie storyline. Or very well it could be another Edward if it just said Edward is alive there's no way to prove it's ours. Or if it said Richtofen is alive then that narrows it down. Unless he had a child. But then again if it said Edward Richtofen then this would confirm the existence of Zombies in Black Ops.

This isn't rare, In CallofDuty 2(or was it one :?:) Captian Price seems to be in them but somehow he manages to stay alive and not age one bit till CallofDuty 4 and this goes Unexplained by infinity ward so this probably won't get explained...

Thank you, BRA1NL3S5

He is in every game cause IW is lazy and they don't feel like making new characters.

^^^ LOL!. I agree. It has already been stated, but: This is the SAME Reznov that you fought with In World War II. IT IS NOT a lazy-re-using of a character. The Same Person.

Hey um I dnt think so because that would go from WWII to the Cold War; doesn't make sense...be happy that Reznov is...

It is Extremely plausible. The Cold War Started Almost LITERALLY When World War 2 Ended, 1947 - 1991 "Officially". And Many conspiracies and weapons that were involved in The Cold War have their origins in World War II.

It would be incredibly easy for Treyarch to Link Black Ops to World at War.