The Hanging Man. My thoughts.

I know we all love the hanging man, he's funny to mess around with on Shi No Numa. BUT, I don't think he was actually hung, if you notice at the start of SNN there is a piece of a mattress or the parachute and it has a pile of blood and maggots. I think he was murdered and then hung up there later. Any thoughts? He does seem to be partially decayed also.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hanging man on a rope is not connected to the parachute at all which means that the hanging man hung himself to not die by the zombies like the guy did in the radio at der riese. That means that the parachute was used by Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo to get to Shi No Numa and then they met up with Dr. Edward Richtofen because he was already there.

Well he couldn't of hung himself because there is nothing that he could of stould on and kicked over. And

Parachute cord (also paracord or 550 cord) is a lightweight nylon kernmantle rope
you see that, ROPE. What did you say he was hanging on? rope. There is no way he could of hung himself there. :?

That is parachute cord and it is what the guy is hanging on too!

Someone else murdered him. If you noclip out of the map you can see the parachute and the rope are not connected. He could possibly have killed himself by climbing up on the barrels and the fence near him but it is highly unlikely. He was most likely murdered as there is no chair or anything to kick away to hang himself. The murderer then hung him to make it look like a suicide to escape from zombies.

It also couldn't have been a parachute gone wrong because parachutes are not tied like nooses and dont wrap around your neck.

Why would the murderer have done all of that to distract the zombies? Wouldn't you think that that single thought doesn't really make sense? If it were any other sort of creature; ie humans; then it'd be a valid thought. But I don't see why murdering someone and leaving it as a distraction for Zombies would help. You'd think they'd ignore it.

And since they can't jump there's no need to try to eat him and turn him into a zombie, too.

Someone else murdered him. If you noclip out of the map you can see the parachute and the rope are not connected. He could possibly have killed himself by climbing up on the barrels and the fence near him but it is highly unlikely. He was most likely murdered as there is no chair or anything to kick away to hang himself. The murderer then hung him to make it look like a suicide to escape from zombies.

It also couldn't have been a parachute gone wrong because parachutes are not tied like nooses and dont wrap around your neck.

But like the guy above me said. Why would somebody kill him? The zombies don't care if he's alive or not because well... they're zombies! It wouldn't matter to them. There's no evidence to him hanging himself but there is a parachute above him which makes me believe that he was stuck there and couldn't escape

I meant it was meant for the suicide to look like the hanging man had committed suicide to escape from becoming a zombie, not that the killer would kill him as bait to escape. The murderer could have been Edward Richtofen. He could have killed him because the man because he figured out how he was involved with the illuminati and planned to kill Dr. Maxis in Der Riese

I think Eddy decided to kill Peter. He is psychotic after all and the most unstable out of the group. But also the transmission when you turn all the radios on in the starting room says some numbers and then it says "Peter" and something about how they hope he gets this then "You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum" Which would place Peter as part of this whole thing then Eddy killed Dr.Maxis and Samantha then went to Peter to finish the job. But also because Peter knew that the zombies were now lose in Europe he could had killed himself so there was no connection. But i really do think Edward Richtofen decided that killing Peter would help somehow.

Oh and my first post.