What they should take out/put back in....

A list i came up with....

Edit: August 03

FACT: FMJ does the SAME as Deep Penetration, it does NOT increase damage if the bullet hits the target without hitting a wall first

proof - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRex-6UDejE

OUT -

1. Deathstreaks

2. Commando

3. Tactical insertions

4. Scavanger

5. One Man Army

6. LOCKED camo ( demotes boosting )

7. Heatbeat sensors ( if there is or something )

8. FMJ

9. Care Package

10. Marathon

11. Lightweight

12. Tactical Nuke/End-Game Killstreak ( i know its going to be out of the game but hey )

13. After each prestige you have to earn more experience for get to a new rank

14. Recoiless assault rifles

15. Pro perks

16. Modern Warfare 2 Grenade launcher physics

17. Killstreak kills ( AKA: you wait for you killstreak to get the kills and u sit in a corner and then u pull out a bigger killstreak )

18. Secret Buffs ( AKA: Holographics Sight FAL is 40% stronger, Undermound shotgun range beyond old model 1887 range )

IN -

1. Deep Penetration

2. Extreme Conditioning

3. Iron Lungs

4. Dogs ( who loves them? i do! )

5. More camos

6. More PRIMARY weapons

7. Customizable character ( like APB! )

8. Modern Warfare 1/World At War Grenade launcher physics ( there IS a difference )

9. Single Perks

10. Claymore/C4/RPG/etc as perk 1

11. Perk 1 - your Arsenal, Perk 2 - How the perk affects YOU, Perk 3 - other

12. certain Killstreak kills - Airstrikes, artillary, bombing, missiles. No Killstreak that can shoot many targets in an extensive amount of time. ( if that easy to understand? )

13. Zombies

14. Xbox LIVE Party

Thats all i can come up with, if you have any - id like to add it to the list!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Deathstreaks

2. Commando

3. Tactical insertions

4. Scavanger

5. One Man Army

8. FMJ

9. Thermal

10. Care Package

11. Marathon

12. Lightweight

13. Tactical Nuke ( i know its going to be out of the game but hey )

14. After each prestige you have to earn more experience for get to a new rank

15. Recoiless assault rifles

16. Pro perks

17. Modern Warfare 2 Grenade launcher physics

18. Killstreak kills ( AKA: you wait for you killstreak to get the kills and u sit in a corner and then u pull out a bigger killstreak )

^^ what do you mean taken out? how you know they evan in? thats infinity ward not treyarch so the bet is they wont be in anyway, they sit fir '' modern warfare '' black ops will not have them neway, but i bet a few will be in will differnt names.... but there is still loads to pick at, ASSUALT RIFLES DO RECOIL SO WTF, and kill streaks wont count towards ur killstreaks its allready bin confirmd. the perks will be done so the first 2 make the 3rd one, you can customize ur charecter from his kit to his gun.

FMJ will stay, it's used to shoot through walls, and barely adds damage. If you're getting shot at with a gun that has FMJ, the FMJ won't make a difference.

Its been confirmed that it adds NO damage do the gun, i say the perk deep penetration should be put back in

sorry for double post, are you talking bowt black ops?

cuz in moderwarfare 2 when you put FMJ on ur gun ur damage rises!

FMJ will stay, it's used to shoot through walls, and barely adds damage. If you're getting shot at with a gun that has FMJ, the FMJ won't make a difference.

Its been confirmed that it adds NO damage do the gun, i say the perk deep penetration should be put back in

sorry for double post, are you talking bowt black ops?

cuz in moderwarfare 2 when you put FMJ on ur gun ur damage rises!

Yes the bar raises for some reason, but it only add's damage when shooting through an object.

your just guessing at that mate, theres no way to prove it, i just know when i have FMJ i know they die quicker so.........

You only think that.. FMJ is PROVEN and I believe Infinity Ward said this too, FMJ does NOT add damage to your weapon! It's basically Deep Penetration in attachment form, and there IS a way to test it, get one guy with FMJ, same weapon, same perks, shoot another dude at a slow pace, and count the bullets it takes for FMJ and Non-FMJ to kill. It'll most-likely be the same..

Also, what point is there of having a custom character?! You never see your character anyways! It's just making Treyarch waste money on a useless extension, that COULD be used for a BETA or testing period, or hell, even fixing the game when it's out!

I hated the dogs, they were annoying and they wouldn't die. I'm a bit concerned, wasn't there a Treyarch employee who said that they weren't going to add anything that MW2 had? Didn't they say that they were going to add Custom Killstreaks and stuff? Contradiction strikes again.

Truthfully I thought that Pro Perks were a nice addition, it was just another way of getting more XP in my eyes, and I liked the addition, Sleight of Hand Pro was my favorite one cause I'm a quick-scoper, and I personally hope they at least have a Private Match config to change from "Normal ADS" to "Faster ADS" or something like that.

Another thing I'd like to see, is at least Marathon or Lightweight making a return, as I LOVED CTF and it really wouldn't be that great to be a runner without either a faster or longer running perk. Something like Lightweight and Extreme Conditioning I think would be great!

I'd also like to see something after 10th Prestige, as I've gotten into a 10th lobby, and am 10th 70. I hate it, I simply do, and I don't want to make another account. Something like a "Fun-through" where you can go back to level 1, 0 Prestige, but if you get bored or something, you can go back to your original 10th Prestige. Heres a little something :

1st Playthrough - 10th 55 (Assuming they only go up to 55 levels)

-1st Funthrough - 7th 32 [i get bored, and want to go back to my 10th 55]

Then, once you're bored with your 10th 55 again, you can return to your Funthrough at anytime, and you can do it as many times as you want!

NOTE: Funthroughs do NOT count towards Leaderboards, and have their own separate K/D and the like! Funthroughs also do NOT give any advantage for your first playthrough or other funthroughs WHATSOEVER!

My thoughts :D

your just guessing at that mate, theres no way to prove it, i just know when i have FMJ i know they die quicker so.........

You only think that.. FMJ is PROVEN and I believe Infinity Ward said this too, FMJ does NOT add damage to your weapon! It's basically Deep Penetration in attachment form, and there IS a way to test it, get one guy with FMJ, same weapon, same perks, shoot another dude at a slow pace, and count the bullets it takes for FMJ and Non-FMJ to kill. It'll most-likely be the same..

Also, what point is there of having a custom character?! You never see your character anyways! It's just making Treyarch waste money on a useless extension, that COULD be used for a BETA or testing period, or hell, even fixing the game when it's out!

I hated the dogs, they were annoying and they wouldn't die. I'm a bit concerned, wasn't there a Treyarch employee who said that they weren't going to add anything that MW2 had? Didn't they say that they were going to add Custom Killstreaks and stuff? Contradiction strikes again.

Truthfully I thought that Pro Perks were a nice addition, it was just another way of getting more XP in my eyes, and I liked the addition, Sleight of Hand Pro was my favorite one cause I'm a quick-scoper, and I personally hope they at least have a Private Match config to change from "Normal ADS" to "Faster ADS" or something like that.

Another thing I'd like to see, is at least Marathon or Lightweight making a return, as I LOVED CTF and it really wouldn't be that great to be a runner without either a faster or longer running perk. Something like Lightweight and Extreme Conditioning I think would be great!

I'd also like to see something after 10th Prestige, as I've gotten into a 10th lobby, and am 10th 70. I hate it, I simply do, and I don't want to make another account. Something like a "Fun-through" where you can go back to level 1, 0 Prestige, but if you get bored or something, you can go back to your original 10th Prestige. Heres a little something :

Then, once you're bored with your 10th 55 again, you can return to your Funthrough at anytime, and you can do it as many times as you want!

NOTE: Funthroughs do NOT count towards Leaderboards, and have their own separate K/D and the like! Funthroughs also do NOT give any advantage for your first playthrough or other funthroughs WHATSOEVER!

Assuming that there will be a level cap for the "fun-through", what happens when you reach level 55 10th prestige on your fun-through? Because there most certainly will be people who do that. Its a good idea, i just think that on your fun-through, you'll be doing stuff to get further because your bored, and eventually get as far as possible...again.

Assuming that there will be a level cap for the "fun-through", what happens when you reach level 55 10th prestige on your fun-through? Because there most certainly will be people who do that. Its a good idea, i just think that on your fun-through, you'll be doing stuff to get further because your bored, and eventually get as far as possible...again.

Go through another "Funthrough"! You can do them as many times as you'd like, and maybe after like every 2 or 5 or something, you can choose ANOTHER* golden gun, from your choosing and you can choose them at any time you'd like.

So say like, I beat my 5th Fun-Through and finally realized that I wanted my Golden Gun on my M16, along-side with the Headshot-Challenge-Golden-Gun.

I only said the Golden Gun cause it was right off the bat, any suggestions?

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe change the prestige icons too, just so other people would know how long you've been working on your fun-through, or they could just make it so there is no level cap, but you stop unlocking stuff at level 55?

For this "fun-through" thing, I think it's a good idea to have all the symbols the same thing No Prestige, not different for every 5 levels or so, and then when you go through the "fun-through" put a number next to the prestige that shows how many times you've started over, so if you have gone to 10th prestige twice, and you "funstige" and go back to level 1 No Prestige, there will be a "3" to the right of the Prestige symbol.

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe change the prestige icons too, just so other people would know how long you've been working on your fun-through, or they could just make it so there is no level cap, but you stop unlocking stuff at level 55?

Ehh.. I think there SHOULD be a level cap. I'm level 70, 10th Prestige in MW2, and I know that I get extremely bored because I can't unlock anything other than attachments and camos.

As for the Prestige Icon, it could be whatever icons they're going to use with : FT1 or FT2, for Funthrough1 or Funthrough2 and just keep going.

@Triix : Not every five levels, every five Funthroughs, and it's only a Golden Gun, it's not going to gamebreak.

I like your Idea though Triix, with the "3" next to the Prestige Symbol.

OUT -

1. Deathstreaks

2. Commando

3. Tactical insertions

4. Scavanger

5. One Man Army

8. FMJ

9. Thermal

10. Care Package

11. Marathon

12. Lightweight

16. Pro perks

18. Killstreak kills ( AKA: you wait for you killstreak to get the kills and u sit in a corner and then u pull out a bigger killstreak )

IN -

1. Deep Penetration

2. Extreme Conditioning

3. Iron Lungs

5. More camos

6. More PRIMARY weapons

8. Modern Warfare 1 Grenade launcher physics ( there IS a difference )

9. Single Perks

12. certain Killstreak kills - Airstrikes, artillary, bombing, missiles. No Killstreak that can shoot many targets in an extensive amount of time. ( if that easy to understand? )

13 - Zombies

Quoted for Truth!!! Although I'm positive there's more that I could add to the out-list.

ASSUALT RIFLES DO RECOIL SO WTF

I don't know what game you've been playing, but there aren't ANY weapons in modern warfare 2 with enough recoil that they take skill to use. A monkey can use every weapon in modern warfare 2 and get some kills. Blindfolded.

OUT -

1. Deathstreaks

2. Commando

3. Tactical insertions

4. Scavanger

5. One Man Army

8. FMJ

9. Thermal

10. Care Package

11. Marathon

12. Lightweight

16. Pro perks

IN -

1. Deep Penetration

2. Extreme Conditioning

3. Iron Lungs

5. More camos

6. More PRIMARY weapons

8. Modern Warfare 1 Grenade launcher physics ( there IS a difference )

9. Single Perks

13 - Zombies

Quoted for Truth!!! Although I'm positive there's more that I could add to the out-list.

ASSUALT RIFLES DO RECOIL SO WTF

I don't know what game you've been playing, but there aren't ANY weapons in modern warfare 2 with enough recoil that they take skill to use. A monkey can use every weapon in modern warfare 2 and get some kills. Blindfolded.

well id pay to see that monkey! i never said they take skill but assualt rifles recoil was my point.

I know a lot has been mentioned but,

I think they should take out the perks like Lightweight and Marathon and return to Extreme Conditioning. Tactical knifes and Customizable killstreaks, I don't like. I think they should have 3,5,7 with Variables there. Like 3 UAV, Counter UAV 5 Various Airstrikes/Drops and 7 Helicopters. I also think they need to remove the Grenade Launchers, and add Caps for modified controllers because they are starting to become more and more irritating. Fast reloads, automatic burstfire weapons (FAMAS/M16A4 with autofiring, search on Youtube). They also need to remove the Prestige-CustomClass upgrade. Just start everyone with 10 classes. They should also return Shotguns to primarys and that is all I have to complain about. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I know a lot has been mentioned but,

I think they should take out the perks like Lightweight and Marathon and return to Extreme Conditioning. Tactical knifes and Customizable killstreaks, I don't like. I think they should have 3,5,7 with Variables there. Like 3 UAV, Counter UAV 5 Various Airstrikes/Drops and 7 Helicopters. I also think they need to remove the Grenade Launchers, and add Caps for modified controllers because they are starting to become more and more irritating. Fast reloads, automatic burstfire weapons (FAMAS/M16A4 with autofiring, search on Youtube). They also need to remove the Prestige-CustomClass upgrade. Just start everyone with 10 classes. They should also return Shotguns to primarys and that is all I have to complain about. :P

Yeah, with so many more combinations, 10 isn't enough anymore

No dogs, the hit detection on those things suck. How many times have you tried to knife a dog and your knife does right through them?

I like equipment better then the blue perk slot in cod4/W@W.

I know there were rumors about you having to select the knife as your secondary in order to get a knife, and if you didn't select the knife you would just melee with the butt of your gun. I love this idea, knifing is just annoying, its a first person shooter not a a first person knifer.

Also, you say you want dogs, yet you dont want killstreaks that last an extensive amount of time. And, how are people supposed to boost when there will be no tactical insertion, and most likely no cage match.

No dogs, the hit detection on those things suck. How many times have you tried to knife a dog and your knife does right through them?

I like equipment better then the blue perk slot in cod4/W@W.

I know there were rumors about you having to select the knife as your secondary in order to get a knife, and if you didn't select the knife you would just melee with the butt of your gun. I love this idea, knifing is just annoying, its a first person shooter not a a first person knifer.

Also, you say you want dogs, yet you dont want killstreaks that last an extensive amount of time. And, how are people supposed to boost when there will be no tactical insertion, and most likely no cage match.

I do, BUT they cannot count as kills twards a new killstreak

Example -

Current Killstreak - 5

( Bombing Killstreak ) Airstrike Kills - 3

Killstreak - 8

Dogs Ready!

Current Killstreak - 8

(Extensive Time Killstreak) Dog Kills - 6

Killstreak - 8

I disagree. I think Running around trying to wack people with your weapon would be retarded. Beside the fact, if you did it enough you would damage your weapon. Returning to weapon melee attacks instead A Knife would effectively be a GIANT step backwards for the Call of Duty Series.

The knife in World at War was just fine.