gknova6.com Blinking light Morse code Uncovered

Strwrsbob

I know this is from Treyarch, BUT this is put here to simply dispell the rumor that it says "COD7". The 2nd quote is meant to dispell what is presented in the first quote. :) Smart people unserstand

The blinking light found on the television set is Morse code for the letters RAIS, which could stand for the four announced functions of the Time Manipulation Device found in Singularity: Revert, Age, Impulse, Stasis.

This if from IGN, but also is this:

The television set depicts images of former U.S. President John F. Kennedy. "Singularity is set in the times of both 1950 and 2010. John Kennedy was not president until the early 60's. In fact, at the time of the game (1950), he is only a member of the US House."

Now, It wouldn't be too far-fetched to think that Singularity promos were sent to COD VIPS, especially those into the Secrets of zombies and such

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Uhhhh.... not to be a total killjoy here, but if you're talking about the morse code now, you really havent been on in a while, have you? (no condescension implied). RAIS was a theory that someone had about the morse on the TV from the original GKNOVA6 website. Supposedly it's a reference to the uses of the Time Manipulation Device from a game called Singularity (reversal, age, something-with-an-i, and stasis), in possible hints at a sequel. However, there really is no solution as of yet, and I personally am not really sure whether there even is an applicable meaning anymore... If you want to work on Morse Code, there are some recent theories about the new GKNOVA6 website and how the person/zombie-that-wants-a-cookie is banging on the window in Morse Code. Check it out!

Uhhhh.... not to be a total killjoy here, but if you're talking about the morse code now, you really havent been on in a while, have you? (no condescension implied). RAIS was a theory that someone had about the morse on the TV from the original GKNOVA6 website. Supposedly it's a reference to the uses of the Time Manipulation Device from a game called Singularity (reversal, age, something-with-an-i, and stasis), in possible hints at a sequel. However, there really is no solution as of yet, and I personally am not really sure whether there even is an applicable meaning anymore... If you want to work on Morse Code, there are some recent theories about the new GKNOVA6 website and how the person/zombie-that-wants-a-cookie is banging on the window in Morse Code. Check it out!

this post was uploaded in april