Time to say hello

anonymous

• Moderators

Hello everybody on this great site....uhm, now the last Black Ops 3 is released, I thought this might be a good time to introduce myself, because I have never done before.

I'm Anonymous, but you can call me Anon. I thought of that name because I hadn't planned to stay long. Just to make a post in which I give some people hope who still search to the TranZit secret. Well, it packed out different than I thought: Good community, so why not stay. And I should be honest, without this site I might not play CoD zombies anymore, or much lesser anyway. I met many kind people here, and I won't call any names, because it are to many. In fact, I can't say that ANYBODY on this site is bad.

But lets start with where I made this post for: My introduction. I'm still 16 years old, and live in a village in the Dutch province North-Brabant. That is in the middle of the south of the country, if you understand what Im saying. Im doing pre-university education (almost finished), but still have no idea what to do next. Probably something with biology. This doesn't take away that I like to do practical stuff, or craft things, or however you call it. In fact, I like doing stuff with my hands more than with my head. With zombies, however, its much different. I prefer theorize about it over playing it. My first introduction with zombies was Kino, but I didn't knew about buyable doors so with a M14 or Olympia (mostly Olympia) I never came further than the Hellhounds. Later, I self bought a console and BO2, that gave me Green Run. I really liked it. I trained in the survival maps, and when I was getting better, I played TranZit (local). Might be a reason why I like that map so much: You merely adopted it. I was born in it, raised in it.

When I played Shangri La once at a friend, it was the moment that I became interested in the story. I read theories on this site as a guest, and not much later, I became Anonymous. The rest you know. So everybody here, thank you for the great time I have here. And don't give up now all maps are released. Think of the comics, the unsolved ciphers, the dozens of unfound Easter eggs and ciphers. Oh, and heres a map, of what I learned of this site:

http://m.imgur.com/a/7vF2p

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Hi {username},

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also have a look at the Formatting 201 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch accounttrue Why not add your own stream
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the arcade, see if you can get a high score
  • Want to give us your own zombie storyfalse
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going3
  • Have a look at the community center

Have fun, enjoy and don't be afraid to jump into any conversation. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere ;)

So who are the staff? Have a look here

All the best, the CoDz's forum team.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

One of my favorite peoples. So glad you've stuck it out with us for so long - you've been a CoDZer your whole life, you just didn't know it until last year. ;) 

Thank you, and you know I wouldn't stayed at the beginning if people like you weren't that kind for me. Or people like you who teached me the story

• Moderators

You know what is funny?

You never really wanted to stay and just made an account for one time posting and you are just now posting an introduction, but I on the other hand posted an introduction right on the day I joined, but didn't really dive into this beautiful Forum until half a year later.

Always brings a tear to my eye when I read posts like yours. It is amazing how a simple game mode of a videogame can connect so many people.

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay, dutch sister. :3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Lenne said:

Always brings a tear to my eye when I read posts like yours. It is amazing how a simple game mode of a videogame can connect so many people.

You are absolutely right about that. It doesnt matter how you found this site, its great that you are here as such crucial member that you are that makes this forum. Bedankt, Lenne

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Spider said:

@anonymous You are one of my favorite members on site and a friend, great intro.

Members like you are who made me become active on site, nice and friendly :23:

I can say the same of you. Nice people as you make this place unique. Im glad to meet you here, and people like you made me stay.

Archived