5th area?

Jiggabonis

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is the Diner.

It's really not, though.

This is a quick map I conjured up in MSPAINT (a powerful image editing tool, mind you).

Look at the area that I circled in orange... some may argue that the path that I have highlighted does NOT exist, but I beg to differ... even the BradyGames map begs to differ:

(Note: make sure you rightclick, and then view the image in another tab. Also, the BradyGames map is upside-down compared to the map that is supplied ingame, at the menu.)

I've been wondering about this path for a while, but I thought I was crazy. I haven't been able to search for it either.

My apologies - I thought he was speaking of the Diner area that is not clickable.

That is the shortcut between Diner/Farm to Town. From what I have experienced, the only intriguing thing there is the church on your left whilst entering the ramp to town.

I personally had no idea that there WAS a shortcut.

I have to check it out tomorrow.

Is it well hidden?

• Administrators

VERY well hidden. The best route to getting to it is either dropping off of the bus after the large lava pool when exiting the Diner to Farm (because it's practically impossible to jump across) or working your way reverse (Depot > Town > Power > Farm). When going the correct direction, it'll be on your left hand side. The fog is very musky, so stay close to the rocks until you pass a broken-down car. After it, there's a small pathway that goes through some trees and you'll start to see lights attached to buildings. Eventually you'll run into a barricade of cars with two open spaces at each side entering town. Drop off of the ramp, and you're right next to Double Tap II.

The only lava pit that is near impossible to get across without jug is the one between the town and bridge. The one leaving the diner is a few feet shorter and you can make it across quite easily. When leaving the diner area (going the direction the bus exits) Stick to your left. Hop through the lava and continue hugging the left wall. About midway it will veer left even more and you will see the church. Go by the church and presto, you are in town.

If you leave the farm (going backwards compared to the route the bus takes) hug the right wall and its actually quite close. Same thing the path will veer hard right, right by the church and boom you're in town.

Tip: Watch one of your Tranzit videos and detach the camera into free mode. Now go explore the map. You will find anything you need to know and you will also be able to bring the camera up off the ground a bit to get a short overhead view of any area you like. Note: if you haven't opened a door in your video yet, you will not be able to enter that building until the door is opened.

The main areas that have explorable land aside from the main path are between the diner and farm (shortcut to town) between the farm and power (cornfields, got lost in here in camera mode lol) and between Power and town (shack with bowie knife)

Other than that all the paths are pretty straight forward with small nooks and cranny's and little islands of trees to confuse people in the fog and get them turned around. (diner to farm on the right side has a big one of these, just a big oval that brings you back to the diner if you get mixed up in the fog.

Hope this helps!

The only lava pit that is near impossible to get across without jug is the one between the town and bridge. The one leaving the diner is a few feet shorter and you can make it across quite easily. When leaving the diner area (going the direction the bus exits) Stick to your left. Hop through the lava and continue hugging the left wall. About midway it will veer left even more and you will see the church. Go by the church and presto, you are in town.

If you leave the farm (going backwards compared to the route the bus takes) hug the right wall and its actually quite close. Same thing the path will veer hard right, right by the church and boom you're in town.

Tip: Watch one of your Tranzit videos and detach the camera into free mode. Now go explore the map. You will find anything you need to know and you will also be able to bring the camera up off the ground a bit to get a short overhead view of any area you like. Note: if you haven't opened a door in your video yet, you will not be able to enter that building until the door is opened.

The main areas that have explorable land aside from the main path are between the diner and farm (shortcut to town) between the farm and power (cornfields, got lost in here in camera mode lol) and between Power and town (shack with bowie knife)

Other than that all the paths are pretty straight forward with small nooks and cranny's and little islands of trees to confuse people in the fog and get them turned around. (diner to farm on the right side has a big one of these, just a big oval that brings you back to the diner if you get mixed up in the fog.

Hope this helps!

I get across that one easy on round round 1 no jug u just got to look for smallest area to jump across the lava. All the randoms ive been playing with had no idea u could do that I always goto town on round 1 open the bank and get my points out from the last game and have the bowie knife and 10000 points on round 1 when they only have 700 lol and power turned on with all my perks whatever points I dont need I alwawys put back into the bank.

You'ed think that people who play Zombies would Know that by now. There was this one Random the other night I played with, he was like. "Holy S#@T! What's That thi- HOLY S#%T! Where did you go!?" I explained the portal just as I made it to the Bank then he went. "WHERE YOU GET ALL THAT POINTS!?"

It takes a while-a little of trial and error-but it not impossible to master the routes in the fog on foot. You just got to know the Landmarks. Train Tracks, Lava Pools, Wrecked Cars, Picket Fence(You probably saw the set near shortcut to the Town.) and even the lighting.

Perfect Example: From Powerstation to The Town. Keep the trail of Lava that runs along the side of the road to your left, you come across the Train Tracks. Try crossing the Tracks in the middle of them, when you cross, make a 45 degree left. Now the Dark Red Mist will begin to fade to a lighter grey as the sunlight is breaking through the clouds. (Yes, its actually Daytime) By now you can see the Green Streetlight(If Powers On). Now from the Track to the street light, the roads slightly up hill, from here if you look right, you can see the fire that's outside the front of the Cabin. If you want, go here or you can continue to the Street Light. Near the Street Light is a "Hippie Van", keep that on you right and continue straight. You'll now come to two Wrecked Cars, fender to fender, you keep that on your left. Past the Wrecked Cars, the road makes a 40 Degree left turn, keep going and you'll come to a fallen Electric Tower(If your at the Cabin, you can see this pretty good from the pourch(Brightness Setting to high helps too). Keep going straight and you eventually come to the Deasel Truck thats wrecked near the Bank.

Yeah.....It just sound's difficult in Writing.