User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DescentIntoDarkness

Introductory post

Donor

Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you! Which part of the story most interests you, do you feel?

3 hours ago, DescentIntoDarkness said:

Mostly the WaW-BO1 stuff.

Ahh, the most interesting period! Welcome to the Forums, buddy, hope you'll enjoy it here anf I look forward to your potential future posts!

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions be sure to direct them to any of the staff. (Green/Red nametag)

What is your favorite map, if I may ask?

Welcome welcome welcome!

On 10/10/2019 at 5:58 AM, Lenne said:

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions be sure to direct them to any of the staff. (Green/Red nametag)

What is your favorite map, if I may ask?

I'd say either Five or Kino.

Admin

Welcome @DescentIntoDarkness, theorize away. Some folks are initially concerned with not having all the intricate story details will result in down votes or negative comments. Here was just talk through it. Its great!

Theorize but be willing to look through some of our Asylum Topics. They will give you some good ideas. Feel free to ask me any questions I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. EB558B0E-6830-459A-8EB2-D1D2418B9338.jpeg 

Ayyy, heck yeah! Do hop into the Discord with us too if you wanna brainstorm some ideas, get fact-checks or research assistance!