PINNAZ

Classified: Punchcard Audio Logs & 'Tank' Dempsey messages [Videos & Transcripts]

Below are the 7 Punchcard Audio Logs from Groom Lake Station Chief Cornelius Pernell.

After all 7 Audio Logs are played, you can go to Groom Lake, throw a grenade (or explosive device) at Hanger 4 and a message from 'Tank' Dempsey will play.

(1 per round - you must teleport away & then come back. 5 messages in total)

Transcripts were taken from COD Wiki & edited by me

Punchcard Audio Log  # 1

This is Groom Lake Station Chief Cornelius Pernell
Personal log, March 11th 1961.

After being unable to get McElroy or Gates to see the light, I hoped my meeting with McNamara would fare better, but I had no such luck.

For years now, DoD have run experiments with their 115 division but we are the ones with all the supply.

I told McNamara, we have the Fort Knox of Element 115 right next to our nuclear testing site.

If we combine resources and work together instead of simply bartering resources, Groom Lake could receive the funding to properly mine the materials and expand experimentation.

But no, McNamara was uninterested. Another Secretary of Defense, another bust for project Broken Arrow

Punchcard Audio Log  # 2

Personal log, February 23rd 1963.

The construction of the moon teleporter on going, number of scientists from the Pentagon's 115 division have been stationed on-site here at Groom Lake.

Doctor Schuster, head of the operation, continues to be full of surprises.

Been telling me these stories about an evil little girl named Samantha, that she can control the undead.

I asked Colonel Sawyer about it, he told me to pay it no mind.

Apparently everybody's been laughing off Schuster's stories for years now.

But then, yesterday, Schuster says he has proof.

He claims this Samantha is responsible for several outbreaks over the last 20 years.

Rattles off a bunch of names and one of them was the Rising Sun facility.

I lost a good man there, Peter McCain, and never got an explanation for it.

I decided to investigate this further.

Punchcard Audio Log  # 3

Personal log, July 29th, 1963.

I spent the last several months combing through archives and conducting extensive research.

And I can't believe what I'm about to say.

But this is real.

This girl creature, entity, this being possesses a very real and very dangerous power.

Fortunately, as of now, her attacks have been contained.

If she were to choose to unleash fury, she could wipe us off the map and not just the United States, she could destroy everyone.

But there is an opportunity here.

To combat this threat, the Pentagon's gonna need to significantly increase their 115 operation.

To support that, they'll need greater access to our goldmine at Groom Lake.

Project Broken Arrow is the key to all of this, two birds one stone.

We'll combat a threat to national security and I'll secure the funding for my program and its operations.

Drafting a report on the incidents.

Plan to present it to McNamara in the coming weeks.

Punchcard Audio Log  # 4

Personal log, September 3rd, 1963.

The discussion with McNamara was a resounding success.

His plans for it are bigger than I ever thought possible.

Fools... It was so easy, all those hawks over there think about is war.

I offered them a morsel, a nugget and had the meeting out of the palm of my hand.

Yeah well good riddance!

They'll get their war and I'll get my riches.

You want to destroy this Samantha. So narrow-minded, why destroy her when we can take her power and harness it for ourselves.

Ugh... the amount of Element 115 buried down there, just imagine what we can do?!

We can mold the Earth anew, created in our image.

A toast, here's the Doctor Schuster for gifting me this opportunity.

When we get the excavator up and running at the test site, I'll be sure to get him access.

And here's to Broken Arrow and to opening new worlds.

Punchcard Audio Log  # 5

Broken Arrow!

Dream of mine for many years.

When I joined the company, do you know what I did?

When I cut my teeth on?

I sent men to their deaths.

I was a handler.

First for the OSS and CIA.

Oversaw ops and I sent in men to die.

I was a bow, they were my arrows.

Smokey, John "Banana", Peter McCain, "Tank" Dempsey.

The list goes on and on.

So many men lost.

But my ops were good.

Job well done! Pat's on the back for Pernell!

So climbed the ladder and eventually became station chief here and spent much of my time now that I think about it, in this very room after we'd mined the Element 115, we'd stored it in here, I would stare at it for hours.

And then one day it just clicked.

I had to do what Group 935 failed to do.

I would build a program to harness its power.

I was tired of killing, I wanted to create technological marvels, help humanity improve the human condition and who knows maybe even bring the dead back to life.

Repair the Broken Arrow, if you will.

Now, I have the perfect test subject.

Punchcard Audio Log  # 6

This is Cornelius Pernell.

Report 639

August 3rd, 1963.

Earlier today while Doctor Shuster was performing test number 11, we had an unexpected arrival through the teleporter.

We've been unable to verify what year they came from, our struggle with temporal anomalies during teleportation is well documented.

But we are certain of where they came from, the Moon.

This event alone is baffling enough and is without explanation.

But it becomes downright absurd when you take into account that I know two of the four individuals.

Corporal "Tank" Dempsey of the United States Marine Corps who I knew personally and was declared KIA after a failed rescue op to recover Peter McCain and Dr. Edward Richtofen from Group 935 who went missing weeks after we formalised the agreement to initiate Operation Stapler.

I didn't recognise the other two, but they and corporal Dempsey were in a delusional near catatonic state.

Medical evaluation shows they've suffered from excessive Element 115 exposure and quoting our medic I'm not even sure how they're still alive.

As for Doctor Richtofen, initially we believed him DOA.

Upon closer examination, we discovered his body is very much alive, just zero brain activity.

How it came to be that these four men were on the Moon, We may never know.

However for the immediate future, we'll be keeping them here at Groom Lake.

They are ideal candidates for additional 115 testings.

Punchcard Audio Log  # 7

This is Cornelius Pernell.

Report 715

October 13th, 1963.

I'm filing this report on behalf of Private Gordon.

Private Gordon was working graveyard in Hangar 4 where our new test subjects are being kept.

At 0300 this morning, Private Gordon reports a "bright blue oval-shaped light beam materialized in the room".

Out of said light beam step and I quote "a zombie dress in a World War II German military uniform".

This zombie did not interact with Private Gordon but instead slowly walked up to the comatose body of Doctor Edward Richtofen who up until now we've been unable to resuscitate.

Private Gordon then observed this zombie touching the body of Doctor Richtofen,  at which point the zombie turned to ash and Doctor Richtofen immediately let out a guttural shriek and began cackling.

I cannot verify Private Gordon's story but what I can tell you is that as of this morning, Doctor Richtofen is very much alive and he is very animated.

So much so we've since had to have him sedated.

Dempsey Messages

After all 7 Audio Logs are played, you can go to Groom Lake, throw a grenade (or explosive device) at Hanger 4 and a message from 'Tank' Dempsey will play.

(1 per round - you must teleport away & then come back. 5 messages in total)

I absolutely love you Pinnaz! So @Electric Jesus you were right about the Zombie Richthofen. Excuse me for mis-hearing that radio. I wonder if he is there for the will of Primus Richthofen and doing the right thing, or if he might have a Grander Scheme....

So much great intel in this. As a small random side note: Why are the Rifts in Black Ops 4 Blue, while in Black Ops 3 they were red/orange. Reminds me of eyes. Maybe one travels through the Dark Aether and one through Agartha?

Awards

🧐If you only knew the things I just witness recently after completing BOTD. I am at full staff my friend

I also believe that if a Main Quest exists in Classified, all the hints are in these massages. 

There are are a few key words that are used. 

Ideas as I have (but haven’t tried) are shooting certain government logos (there are heaps around the map & many variantions) CIA, DOD, etc with Winters “FURY” or the Rocket Launcher. (PaP launcher name means “bow & ARROW”. 

The words Arrow & Fury are mentioned in these audio logs. 

Also so he mentions that he spent most of his time “in this room” & E115 was stored in it too. Where is this room?

one of the radios tell how the FIVE outbreak occurred. An employee let the gas into the A/C system. 

2 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

I also believe that if a Main Quest exists in Classified, all the hints are in these massages. 

There are are a few key words that are used. 

Ideas as I have (but haven’t tried) are shooting certain government logos (there are heaps around the map & many variantions) CIA, DOD, etc with Winters “FURY” or the Rocket Launcher. (PaP launcher name means “bow & ARROW”. 

The words Arrow & Fury are mentioned in these audio logs. 

Also so he mentions that he spent most of his time “in this room” & E115 was stored in it too. Where is this room?

one of the radios tell how the FIVE outbreak occurred. An employee let the gas into the A/C system. 

Youll notice in the Intro Cutscene that they show the Winters Howl. Also in the situation room there is a door located by a Perk machine that requires Internal Affairs Clearance.

6 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

@PINNAZ Did you get the door knock quotes?

Yeah I’ve made a video for that. Just haven’t uploaded it. Been away all week with work

6 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

Youll notice in the Intro Cutscene that they show the Winters Howl. Also in the situation room there is a door located by a Perk machine that requires Internal Affairs Clearance.

The intro cinematic shows so many things as people have pointed out. 

Winters Howl

Vodca Bottle

Richtofen straightening the portraits

Takeo with Nova 6???

Arrow pointing at Nikolai

I also noticed the other day it shiws Samantha clearing the Debris. 

If you focus on what events took place and Where these characters are at  this time it all comes together and a narrative unfolds without saying a word . I think this is something special for those who have played for so many years because it’s those people who can watch this all the way and have an aha moment with a bit of butterflies if you know what I mean

Might not fit good in this thread but has Classified any new intel about the Nova-6 Crawlers. How they are created? Always made me curious

Awards

One thing that I think is worth noting, regarding the main EE, is a certain Dempsey quote when you turn on the power. He says something to the effect of “what, no “objective updated” screen? You guys are getting lazy.” I think he’s hinting at the fact that the main EE doesn’t have on-screen prompts or much character dialogue driving it, like back in BO1

7 hours ago, anonymous said:

Might not fit good in this thread but has Classified any new intel about the Nova-6 Crawlers. How they are created? Always made me curious

There is a blue print of the Nova Crawlers showing their DNA changing from that of the Pigs. 

Classified is a map that you find me EE hunting like the good ole days spaming X dragging my happy ass along every wall and corner possible

On 10/28/2018 at 6:13 AM, PINNAZ said:

Project Broken Arrow is the key to all of this, two birds one stone.

We'll combat a threat to national security and I'll secure the funding for my program and its operations.

Drafting a report on the incidents.

Plan to present it to McNamara in the coming weeks.

This link is to a topic I created that gives a good explanation of “Broken Arrow”AC71B1D8-3F7C-447A-80C2-98CAABB6ACBC.jpeg

Though it sounds odd to have a blueprint of a "living" organism, that sounds so cool. We know Nova-6 Gas consists of the elements Neodymium, Rhenium and Sulfur. Two of these are metals, of which one a very rare Earth element. The combination of these elements appear to form mutations in the cells of the testsubject, somehow creating the Crawler. I'm not entirely sure how they inject it (gaseous or liquid) but the fact that DNA has a role in all this makes a lot of sense! You see, the Crawlers are not only damaged by the Nova gas. The creatures genuine look different (no eyes for example) and have a different behaviour (spider-like crawling and climbing) and utilities (dispensing gas after death). The Nova 6 he not merely created a different type of man/zombie, it has created an entirely different species, like an undead animal. If one would mess up with the DNA sequence and genes of man, you could theoretically create a different animal species. I wonder, are there pictures of that blueprint? And what do you mean with the pig?

Awards

Ahh the good ol EE days of accidentally trading your wonderweapon for a wall gun because you’re spamming X. 

I was thinking that it’s possible certain weapons need to be used for some steps. Like, richtofen has a double-points quote to the effect of “why not triple? Or quadruple? Or whatever the one that means five is?” The joke is that he’s in the penta-gon so it’s obvious. For the first time, we’ve got a gun with “penta-burst” as an attachment. You never know. 

Also the upgraded Hellion Salvo has “arbalest,” a type of crossbow, in the name. Pernell talks of bows and arrows often. Frankly since he says that his men were his arrows, “broken arrows” are probably literally zombies. 

Also, the nova crawlers only spawn in the lab, until round 25, where they start spawning everywhere. Maybe something to do with the McNamara crawlers can only be done on / past round 25? 

9 hours ago, Electric Jesus said:

Also the upgraded Hellion Salvo has “arbalest,” a type of crossbow, in the name. Pernell talks of bows and arrows often. Frankly since he says that his men were his arrows, “broken arrows” are probably literally zombies. 

I’ve been thinking this for the last 2 weeks. I just cannot get it out of the Mystery box. Just keeps giving junk. Too many wall weapons in there. 

My my idea was shooting some of the Government logos. Mainly the DoD & CIA. There are so many different logos around the map. 

The arbalest was used in VoD for a new EE. not sure what that led too?

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:53 PM, PINNAZ said:

The arbalest was used in VoD for a new EE. not sure what that led too?

I believe it was just for unlocking free fast travel 3 times per round

Awards