Classified Audio/Quotes

PINNAZ

These are temporary placeholder videos as they do not contain file names

Some files may be missing and/or mixed up

All Character Quotes are now posted (excludes End Cinematic Quotes)

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified Intel (Radios etc)

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified - Dr. Edward Richtofen Radio's

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified - Samantha Maxis

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified - Dr. Ludvig Maxis

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified - Samuel J. Stuhlinger

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified - Dr. Edward Richtofen Character Quotes

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified - 'Tank' Dempsey Character Quotes

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified - Nikolai Belinski Character Quotes

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified - Takeo Masaki Character Quotes

Black Ops IIII Zombies: Classified - Pentagon P.A.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Those radios are definitely interesting! It explains the abandoning of Group 935, the US's continuation of the experimenting, the austronaut zombies in Griffin Station and possibly very far away even the coming of the International Zombies Centre in Die Rise (to prevent/prepare for a war between Earth and Samantha)

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Those radios are definitely interesting! It explains the abandoning of Group 935, the US's continuation of the experimenting, the austronaut zombies in Griffin Station and possibly very far away even the coming of the International Zombies Centre in Die Rise (to prevent/prepare for a war between Earth and Samantha)

The Punchcards Audio also explains what happened the OG crew after Moon. The US somehow managed to bring their bodies back to earth???

I’ll make separate videos for those “intel” radios. As personally I didn’t know what Audio went with what. Now I’ve found them ingame I know

• Moderators

Indeed.

So for those who don't know it, that particular part of the story goes as following: Cornelius Pernell, the OSS/CIA ex-handler of Peter McCain and the Verrückt marines, tells in 1963 of the discovery of the bodies of four individuals in Groom Lake. He identifies them as the Ultimis (yet he only recognizes Dempsey and Richthofen). They are in bad condition: nearly dead. Excellent as test subjects, he thought. He came to the conclusion that Richthofen has zero brain activity and that body was merely an empty vessel. At one point during an experiment, a zombie came in contact with this mindless Richthofen, turned to ashes and the Richthofen "lived" again. I believe the zombie that touched him was carrying Richthofen's soul of after the Maxis endgame in Buried, who was damned to be in an undead body for all eternity. It somehow appeared in 1963.

In Classified, one can do a little Easter egg and "awake" testsubject Dempsey, saying that the Kraut used them all and they blew up the entire fucking planet. So the Ultimis found in Groom Lake are Ultimis after Moon. They somehow went through a tear in space-time (most likely through the MTD in Griffin Station to Groom Lake,  disfunctioning because of the severing of the Aether's connection with Earth (Moon missiles impact)). So that's this Ultimis end, just as they began: as testsubjects. As far as for Richthofen, he becomes the undead version of himself chasing Victis, as seen in the comics, to follow Promises Richthofen's Scheme and do the right thing.

I nonetheless wonder what Ultimis's role in Classified is. Could they maybe free their future selves? Their appearance in the Pentagon/Groom Lake at that particular time their future selves are stored there cannot be coincidence, right? Has Richthofen taken his unconventional allies from Shangri La to the Pentagon, 1963 for this reason? How the hell did they got there anyway?

This map is full of intel! McNamara in a closet, for some reason protected by Sam. Writings on the wall talking about Ultimis to prevail and Agartha will burn (I heard?). The origins of Broken Arrow. Cornelius Pernells backstory. American experiments. More, more, more. I need two things: the transcriptions of the radios and Black Ops 4.

• Moderators

The current state of the story:

Ultimis end: Testsubjects in Groom Lake, 1963

Ultimis in-game: Pentagon, 1963

Primus end: After Revelations, in the loop

Primus in-game: Prisoned in Alcatraz, between Zetsubou No Shima and Gorod Krovi

Victis: Stored in cryptopods in  the Alcatraz laboratory.

I somehow think the in-game Ultimis and Primis will do actions to change the events of their endings. Ultimis might free their selves and Primus might break the loop their future selves are in. Or the entire world within the world, Argartha, will burn.

Start the war against the Vril Ya!

• 8 months later...

Archived