Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BaronVonBeau

Dlc1 Xbox release time?

Recommended Posts

Donor

Hi guys, does anyone know if the Xbox dlc will be available at midnight tonight or will we have to wait until the morning? Maybe PlayStation players could let me know if it was midnight or 10/11amish time for them? 

 

Thanks guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Awards

Usually in the UK it's roughly 10am the DLC comes online. However, this is based on black op 1 and 2 information. Hopefully a fellow PlayStation user will know. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Awards

Moderator

There isn't an actual known time, but it will release early in the morning. If the older games are any indication as to what time to expect it, it should be out around 9. It really is down to where you live.

Share this post


Link to post

Moderator

When M$ had the DLC first on the Xbox 360, UK time the DLC dropped around 10am :75:

Share this post


Link to post

Donor

im feeling sexy, whos down for the easter egg??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Awards

Moderator
23 hours ago, BaronVonBeau said:

Hi guys, does anyone know if the Xbox dlc will be available at midnight tonight or will we have to wait until the morning? Maybe PlayStation players could let me know if it was midnight or 10/11amish time for them? 

 

Thanks guys 

DLC on Xbox One is live now :75:

Share this post


Link to post

Admin

It came out like an hour ago, but thank goodness, cause I'm back in black baby.

Oh Zombies, how I've missed you.

Share this post


Link to post

Tech Admin

Hey DL, I'm back on the Xbox now after a month of that worst controller I have used in a long time (seriously, the buttons are awful and square has started to stick already on a 2 month old controller, the trigger buttons are also awful, you think you have pulled the trigger and sometimes it just doesn't work. I have had the xbox for over 2 years and not one of the buttons has started to stick, so looking forward to playing on the one.

I managed to achieve what i wanted to achieve on the PS4, couple of high round games and a PB on solo for Der Eisendrache of 41 and on top of that I managed to get to Prestige 2 within a month (only getting 2 / 3 hrs in a couple of nights a week).

Share this post


Link to post

Moderator
8 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Hey DL, I'm back on the Xbox now after a month of that worst controller I have used in a long time (seriously, the buttons are awful and square has started to stick already on a 2 month old controller, the trigger buttons are also awful, you think you have pulled the trigger and sometimes it just doesn't work. I have had the xbox for over 2 years and not one of the buttons has started to stick, so looking forward to playing on the one.

I managed to achieve what i wanted to achieve on the PS4, couple of high round games and a PB on solo for Der Eisendrache of 41 and on top of that I managed to get to Prestige 2 within a month (only getting 2 / 3 hrs in a couple of nights a week).

Agree with you on the PS4 Controller, I hate it and it feels cheap.

I managed to make it to Prestige 2, Level 25 and Round 21 Solo on Der Eisendrache, But after a couple of days I went back to Xbox One and The Giant Map, looking forward to playing Der Eisendrache again :75:

Share this post


Link to post

Tech Admin

Hit me up on both, HellsWarrrior on PS and Hells Warrrior on Xbox.

Share this post


Link to post

Will do hells warrrior, I was contemplating getting a PlayStation 4 when they annonced the partnership with black ops 3 but I stayed to the Xbox. Let's do it! And finally the Xbox community can also help out! 

Share this post


Link to post
Awards

Moderator
11 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Hit me up on both, HellsWarrrior on PS and Hells Warrrior on Xbox.

Will do, I don't have a Mic on the PS4 but I'm all sorted on the Xbox One.

Share this post


Link to post

Tech Admin
1 minute ago, XPG Richtofen said:

Will do, I don't have a Mic on the PS4 but I'm all sorted on the Xbox One.

That's cool, you don't need mics to communicate ;)

Share this post


Link to post

As long as you kill zombies, revive, open doors, collect power ups, kill the panzer, kill hellhounds, use the magic box, pack a punch guns, buy perks, use traps, eat gobble gums you should be alright. No need to have a mic ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Awards


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

callofdutyzombies.com is part of the Collateral network of gaming sites, including Sevensins.com

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .