[THEORY] Who is the corpse near the Ruby Rabbit ?

Difintel

Yo slaughterer of Zombies, I have got a theory about who is this corpse, near the Ruby Rabbit, and who killed him.

I think you all know the corpse of this man who get killed near the Ruby Rabbit ( http://imgur.com/D4EaMCP ), with a letter wearing the inscription « M » (or « W »), but, I think nobody knows that the little table near the corpse, is the same that… The table of the photographer of Jessica. Also according to 83457, it's nothing because all the stuff of the cutscenes are in game.

For me, this corpse is the editor of the Icarus cartoon of the Weasel. After completing the easter-egg, Weasel is allowed to left the Purgatory ("The cycle is broken."). Weasel wanted to escape from Alcatraz to kill the editor of his cartoon. Weasel before being in Alcatraz was in Morg City (the city of SoE), so I assume that his editor was also in Morg City. Now we got a mysterious corpse, who get killed in Morg City, and who get a letter with a W/M. I think that this letter W, is like a clue that Weasel drop in the scene, to show his vengeance on the editor.

Others easter-eggs :

For those who don't know, the camera of the photographe who get killed by Jessica, is in the Nero workshop, and we don't know what he doing here it's very disturbing… According to 83457, the camera plays a role in the Noire easter-egg

Also did you know that the Peter Livingston's ticket is in the table of the photographe during the cutscene of Jessica ? Also disturbing

So many mysterious correlation like

Why there is the camera in the Nero workshop ?

Why there is the Sal Delucas laundry's note in the table of the photographer ?

Who is this man killed ? Who killed him ? Who is M (or W) ?

Why there is the same table as the photographer in this place ?

So many questions without asnwers…, if you want to see the camera, the note, and the table it's here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYEnJXigwbg

Edited by Difintel
Mistakes
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Samantha ? I don't understand...

I remember something : Weasel said in MotD that after leave Alcatraz, he will find the editor of his BD and kill him

We got the corpse of a man killed in the ancient town of Weasel, and the corpse wearing the letter W... Interesting nop ? :)

7 hours ago, PHD Whopper said:

Pretty sure the laundry note is just one of those Easter Eggs they throw in for fun. Probably has nothing to do with the story.

I don't think so, usually Treyarch don't put easter-egg so "blatant" if it's for the fun. Look the Donuts, it's not too showy, but here we got a mysterious corpse with a letter M, and it's not "fun"...

2 hours ago, M16 EPIC said:

Samantha? I assume you mean Jessica, and you're referencing the cutscene. If that is the same camera from the cutscene, it wouldn't make much sense to be there. This could be a small Easter egg, or possibly interactable with. 

Yep sorry for the mistake, I corrected this. About the camera, I think it's maybe the end of the "Noire" Easter-Egg, today we don't know how to end it.

It doesn't make sense, but Nero is full of mystery, and his workshop is "the room of secrets"

This is interesting.

But, concerning furniture, they use the same stuff in the cutscenes and map. Much of the cutscenes are in the actual map, so i don't think too much of a table, or lamp, et cetera.

The others? You've got something.

Camera as part of the noire is worth checking out.

22 minutes ago, 83457 said:

This is interesting.

But, concerning furniture, they use the same stuff in the cutscenes and map. Much of the cutscenes are in the actual map, so i don't think too much of a table, or lamp, et cetera.

The others? You've got something.

Camera as part of the noire is worth checking out.

Oh, I didn't know about the stuff in the cutscenes and the map, make now more sense.

I don't understand your sentence "The others ? You've got something."

Oh, I also didn't know, how the camera plays a role in that ?

For all, I have make some mistakes, I edit the post you should review it now.

22 hours ago, Difintel said:

Oh, I didn't know about the stuff in the cutscenes and the map, make now more sense.

I don't understand your sentence "The others ? You've got something."

Oh, I also didn't know, how the camera plays a role in that ?

For all, I have make some mistakes, I edit the post you should review it now.

I meant that the other things you described (other than furniture) may be important.

I don't know how, or if, the camera plays a role.

I was simply trying to be supportive of your ideas, to encourage you.

Happy hunting.

------

Edit: also, nice idea on W for weasel, that makes sense with the other motd easter eggs.

I always assumed it was an upside down M for maxis.

I've been thinking that that "W" guy was interactable, but he may just be a static easter egg.

Edited by 83457
37 minutes ago, 83457 said:

I meant that the other things you described (other than furniture) may be important.

I don't know how, or if, the camera plays a role.

I was simply trying to be supportive of your ideas, to encourage you.

Happy hunting.

------

Edit: also, nice idea on W for weasel, that makes sense with the other motd easter eggs.

I've been thinking that that "W" guy was interactable, but he may just be a static easter egg.

It isn't even upside down, to us it is addressed to M, as in M is interested blah blah blah. The guy holding the note is mentioned by the reporter in one of the calls, not Mr. Rapt but a man he talks about who drinks liquor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I know it may be a bit late for this, but I did already create a discussion thread over this mysterious person ;)

On 1/16/2016 at 11:00 AM, 83457 said:

I believe it's M, too.  It makes sense in context with the M cipher.

On 1/16/2016 at 11:38 AM, Nightmare Voyager said:

The guy holding the note is mentioned by the reporter in one of the calls, not Mr. Rapt but a man he talks about who drinks liquor.

Are you referring to the fruit vendor's drunken uncle from his childhood?

46 minutes ago, Tac said:

I know it may be a bit late for this, but I did already create a discussion thread over this mysterious person ;)

I believe it's M, too.  It makes sense in context with the M cipher.

Are you referring to the fruit vendor's drunken uncle from his childhood?

Probably, they are definitely the same person.

32 minutes ago, Tac said:

Because there's alcohol?

Doesn't it say he sat in his armchair drinking a bottle of liquor when telling the story? That was the main reason for it, also the letter and the fact this guy was stabbed.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Doesn't it say he sat in his armchair drinking a bottle of liquor when telling the story? That was the main reason for it, also the letter and the fact this guy was stabbed.

The quote is "He told me that when he was a boy, his uncle would get drunk and start talking about how a 'dark ..." yada yada.  That's the only mention of the uncle (who is the only relation to alcohol), so I don't think it is him. Would have been nice to have that answered though!

7 minutes ago, Tac said:

The quote is "He told me that when he was a boy, his uncle would get drunk and start talking about how a 'dark ..." yada yada.  That's the only mention of the uncle (who is the only relation to alcohol), so I don't think it is him. Would have been nice to have that answered though!

Okay, thanks. I was sure he said about his uncle drinking in his chair. I am still gonna believe it his him and he was killed for knowing too much.