Hey Guys, Back again

nayrcraig

Hey Guys, some of you may know me from the past, I’ve kind of been in and out of here over the years but now I’m back for BO3 \o/. I don’t think I ever did a proper introduction but I felt after such a long break it may be appropriate, so Hey.

I’ve spent a lot of time here and in zombies so I am happy to be back to it, although I’m on PC this time so I will be late to the DLCs (But mod tools will make up for that in the end :P). I’m also little late to the party for BO3 but I picked it up in the Christmas sale and am ready to jump into zombies again after nearly 2 years. As usual I have spent a lot of time reading stuff on the forum and not posting anything, It's great to see people I can recognise and I am looking forward to meeting all the new people who have joined us too. I am planning to get some stuff up within a few days (If I'm not too busy starting back to school) looking mainly at SOE as I don’t have access to The Giant yet and hopefully I can be active in the conversation about what looks to be a very interesting story that is beginning to unfold.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic