Hello everyone!

edbuddles

I'd just like to say hello. I have been playing zombies for many years now and I absolutely love this website. This is everything that I've been looking for. A place where I can see theories and discuss my own. I am a big fan of the zombies story and have been following it since the recordings in Shi no Numa (although that being said I haven't yet got Aw exo zombies and I'm not really planning to unless anyone recommends it to me). I have a ps3 with all dlc (WAW through BO2) and a ps4. So once again hello and thank you the creators for making this site. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to our lovely site. I hope you enjoy it and like Lenne said if you have have any questions just ask one of us.

My name is Zelkova, I am one of the sites theorists here. I also wouldn't recommend exo zombies. Its okay if you need something to kill time but its different than the normal zombies and it can get very hard to adjust to it as the zombies have exo suits and can fly at you from afar and you won't expect it. Its story is also something more or less cliche honestly (has seen something of its nature before).