Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

I'll check it as I know for a fact that when I changed your user group, I added donor as secondary.

I'll probably need @Hells Warrrior or @Covert Gunman to check it out.

However, underneath your location in your mini profile on the left, it does say DONATOR.  I don't know if that's the same thing mate.

It says the same undermine, and I don't think that's my secondary group.

I'll check it as I know for a fact that when I changed your user group, I added donor as secondary.

I'll probably need @Hells Warrrior or @Covert Gunman to check it out.

However, underneath your location in your mini profile on the left, it does say DONATOR.  I don't know if that's the same thing mate.

It says the same undermine, and I don't think that's my secondary group.

I think that only shows donations?

What I mean is, lets take for an example. You are Donator, Moderator and something else at the same time. You will only be shown one in topics, but in profile, under your groups, you would have Secondary Groups, which then shows Donator and the other group, as seen in my pic from UGX

• Tech Admin

Yes you can have secondary groups, the secondary groups don't show as such as the primary group. We do have a plugin which does show secondary groups but it's not the best, which is why we show only the primary group. The donator badge, is on everyones provilde view that has donated, it will also link to profile page for donations showing how much that person has contributed.

I'll show you how it looks later (at work just now) but it doesn't look good to be honest.

Yes you can have secondary groups, the secondary groups don't show as such as the primary group. We do have a plugin which does show secondary groups but it's not the best, which is why we show only the primary group. The donator badge, is on everyones provilde view that has donated, it will also link to profile page for donations showing how much that person has contributed.

I'll show you how it looks later (at work just now) but it doesn't look good to be honest.

Alright, I can wait :)

This is what I mean @HitmanVere

0bb27c9d345139ff4ab877c2e026b1a3.png

As you can see profile page and profile pop up both look fine but, to have them, you need the main profile and it also affects the zombiefication levels. Pain in the ass tbh.

3e82a7bb68bb358e43806432a94be16e.png

a198926409f80c8737584ad239e6cb8a.png

Thats exactly what I meant at start! But yeah, if its too much pain, then its not necessary :P