Advanced warfare launch date: Trayarch's checklist

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add multi pack a punch to make things stronger and more ammo.

Price

Then the strength and ammo increase is capped

More like bo1 style maps

Actual infinite damage wonder weapons return

A way to see how many zombies are in a round.

Give us solo and 4 player easter egg versions

Real 8 player zombies

More special rounds and less random bosses (hellhounds pentagon thief monkeys etc)

More ways for transport (lunar landers real teleporters)

The return of the kino get inside a zombie barrier glitch (lots of secrets back there normally found with no clip)

A way to buy ammo for box weapons

More traps

Also i disagree with next gen. They can give it to both gens just give old gen a slightly toned down version (less zombies on the map at once for example) like they did with WaW final fronts but not as severely toned down. Not everyone switched yet..im waiting for a slim ps4 to buy next gen plus its pricy atm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That blue font color hurts my eyes, red is also not helping. Please consider changing to default colors.

yes please the OP is unreadable.  I understand highlighting a word or sentence to show importance, but no reason to type in wacky colors just for the hell of it

My main requests are bring back the BO1 style easter eggs,   More secretive, and less important to the technical game play of the map.  and better EE rewards.  Give me some motivation to do the EE like we had in moon,  and not one that i hated every minute of doing like Tranzit

i also like the idea the had with double tap II ...  so maybe bring back some perks that weren't necessarily that popular and buff them.  makes the decision on what post jugg perks to fill the 3 spots.  even perhaps make some powerful enough that jugg isnt just the automatic no brainer pick each map?

• Administrators

i also like the idea the had with double tap II ...  so maybe bring back some perks that weren't necessarily that popular and buff them.  makes the decision on what post jugg perks to fill the 3 spots.  even perhaps make some powerful enough that jugg isnt just the automatic no brainer pick each map?

I'm calling out Deadshot Daiquiri. Useless perk that is generally either the last perk anyone wants to purchase or let alone willingly have in the first place.

That blue font color hurts my eyes, red is also not helping. Please consider changing to default colors.

yes please the OP is unreadable.  I understand highlighting a word or sentence to show importance, but no reason to type in wacky colors just for the hell of it

My main requests are bring back the BO1 style easter eggs,   More secretive, and less important to the technical game play of the map.  and better EE rewards.  Give me some motivation to do the EE like we had in moon,  and not one that i hated every minute of doing like Tranzit

Quit complaining, to legally purchase a COD game one must be 17 years old. You are old enough to read something in blue. And there is order: Blue is important, red is VITAL. 

Also I think deadshot will not change, simply because I see it as being the "war machine" of the wonder fizz. No one wants it so they let it slip back. If they do change it, I don't see how they would….. 

yes please the OP is unreadable. I understand highlighting a word or sentence to show importance, but no reason to type in wacky colors just for the hell of it

My main requests are bring back the BO1 style easter eggs, More secretive, and less important to the technical game play of the map. and better EE rewards. Give me some motivation to do the EE like we had in moon, and not one that i hated every minute of doing like Tranzit

i also like the idea the had with double tap II ... so maybe bring back some perks that weren't necessarily that popular and buff them. makes the decision on what post jugg perks to fill the 3 spots. even perhaps make some powerful enough that jugg isnt just the automatic no brainer pick each map?

Quit complaining, to legally purchase a COD game one must be 17 years old. You are old enough to read something in blue. And there is order: Blue is important, red is VITAL.

Also I think deadshot will not change, simply because I see it as being the "war machine" of the wonder fizz. No one wants it so they let it slip back. If they do change it, I don't see how they would….. I have a few ideas

Extra head dot damage

All kills count as head shots no matter where hit

More Bullet damage in general

More prnetration

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

@Stop mocking me0 calm down. This has nothing to do with age. A lot of dark blue text on an already dark background is very hard to read for a lot of people.

If you reorganize your list according to their level of importance like down below, it will not only make your OP look so much better, but also make everything easy to read. Like so:

Vital 

- 

- 

-

Also I think deadshot will not change, simply because I see it as being the "war machine" of the wonder fizz. No one wants it so they let it slip back. If they do change it, I don't see how they would….. 

must not be that important if it was typed in an almost unreadable color.   just do all of our eyes a favor and type it in white, being that everyone that buys cod is over 17 like you allege, we're all mature enough to not need ridiculous fonts and colors to keep our attention

dead shot was one of the perks i had in mind for a buff, maybe buff mule kick to include capacity for an extra regular and tactical grenade.   somethin like that

My logic is that once one game enter's DLC season, the next game enters early production. This may not be exactly how it works but I can't be too far off.

The production for Treyarch's next Call of Duty title went into production 1 months after Black Ops 2's Apocolypse DLC was dropped. I actually assumed it was earlier that that to be honest but a Dev confirmed they got a 1 month holiday before getting straight back into the next title.

At this point, check lists will only be good for DLC. Most of the stock games features will already have passed the drawing board stages and will be heavily into production.

My logic is that once one game enter's DLC season, the next game enters early production. This may not be exactly how it works but I can't be too far off.

The production for Treyarch's next Call of Duty title went into production 1 months after Black Ops 2's Apocolypse DLC was dropped. I actually assumed it was earlier that that to be honest but a Dev confirmed they got a 1 month holiday before getting straight back into the next title.

@DeathBringerZen that can't be right. It would give Treyarch only 2 years to develop their next title, which is impossible given that we know from Activision each CoD dev now has 3 years of development time as supposed to 2.

Early production of the next game starts 1-2 months after the last game is finished.

Before Sledgehammer jumped in, this gave Treyarch and IW each 2 years to develop their games.

Now with the new dev added in, they each get an extra year of development, meaning 3 years total like Activision said.

Also, @Stop mocking me0 they outsource most of the DLC work to developers like Raven Software and what used to be Neversoft.

Source

http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/6/5387530/call-of-duty-moving-to-3-year-3-studio-dev-cycle-sledgehammer-on-2014

@DeathBringerZen that can't be right. It would give Treyarch only 2 years to develop their next title, which is impossible given that we know from Activision each CoD dev now has 3 years of development time as supposed to 2.

Early production of the next game starts 1-2 months after the last game is finished.

Before Sledgehammer jumped in, this gave Treyarch and IW each 2 years to develop their games.

Now with the new dev added in, they each get an extra year of development, meaning 3 years total like Activision said.

A dev told me this in a forum chat. It might only have been his department. It makes sense though, as before the 3 year cycle came into effect, they only had just over 1 year to develop their next time, so depite a 3 year cycle being introduced, it only gives them an additional year, meaning just over 2 instead of just over 1 year.

@DeathBringerZen not true. They always had 2 years to develop their titles. For instance:

BO2's composer Jack Wall was brought in in november 2011. (The year that MW3 was released) and he said back then the game was already 1 year in development. (nov. 2010, when BO 1 was released)

Treyarch also confirmed that they started worked on Black Ops 2 even before BO1 was completed.

And finally, to Quote Treyarch directly:

You know, we started development on Black Ops back in early 2009 after World at War had shipped.

Whoever you talked to, he was clearly not telling you the truth. 

No developer waits a full year until their DLC season is over to start production of their next title. That doesn't make any financial sense.

Once their game has shipped, Raven/Neversoft and a few devs from either Treyarch/IW starts working on the DLC maps, while the rest starts working on the next title.

Whoever you talked to, he was clearly not telling you the truth. 

No developer waits a full year until their DLC season is over to start production of their next title. That doesn't make any financial sense.

Well, that is what he said, and he is a well known Dev, so I am only going by what he said. It takes a long time for pre-production, what with planning, research, concept ideas, story development etc. Maybe he was talking about the actual programming side.

I did say initially that I always assumed they went straight to work on their next title when a game launches, but let's not forget all the things that get done last minute to DLC. They obviously still need to be on hand to develop or change DLC if required, so maybe he didn't get involved in the next title until after DLC drops.

He discussed DLC and said that intially Buried was going to be set underground in New York but they changed that last minute. Then let's not forget Moon changing last minute also.