Safest spots on each map

Hi, the boring guy here.

Play this game long enough, and you will understand why downs are the most important stat in zombies. Sure points and kills are fancy, but the best players are mostly likely to have the least amount of downs and keeping the game going.

I present you, the safest locations on all maps. With some preexisting conditions of course. Let someone else round up the zombies for you and blast away.

Kino- The back window by the power switch. If someone is running the stage, you will only need to watch one window. The back door closed.

Five- The window near the phone in the PAP. If someone is shooting from the long hallway inside the PAP, no one will come near you.

Ascension- If someone is running the lander pad, either window is fairly safe.

COTD- A bit tricky. Leave the boat to MP5 closed. If someone is running the spawn, you would get almost no action stand by the boat.

Moon- If someone is running the mule kick circle, standing by mule kick is pretty safe.

NDT- from the help room, stand on the steps with the debris closed.

Verrukt- Inside either one of the traps by the window.

Der Riese- Next to the catwalk by the window. Personally I prefer mule kick with someone running the Thompson.

Town- No easy spot here, but by M14 is normally safe.

Farm- No easy spot here, but the entrance to Farm is probably the best.

Die Rise- Top of the platform in the big room by AN-94.

MOTD- A few possible locations depending on who's running where. In the laundry by the washer, on the bridge in the back, or inside warden's office by the plane part.

Buried- On the roof where you fling yourself to the courthouse. With the paralyser fly above the general goods store with the back closed. Both require people camping by jug.

Origins- No good place to hide. Best to grab a staff and pray.

That's all folks. Please share with us your favorite safe spots.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people underestimate riding the top of the bus on Tranzit...

I usually stay up there with claymores, any zombie on top of the bus, moving or parked, can only stumble towards you. So even on round 30, they are still only as fast as they would be on round 1. There are 5 places they can climb up from, including jumping up through the hatch from inside the bus.

Other than them jumping through that hole, they usually take 3-5 seconds to climb up on the bus, giving plenty of time to kill them, and the claymores serve me well in the beginning when they jump through the hatch.

I don't see many people using that strategy, it's fun, pretty easy and for most people, something new to try out, also visually appealing to me as I get to kill zombies and see the map's areas.

The only cons about this spot are you will almost never get a drop from an enemy, as I'm sure most of you know if the bus moves, the drops stay in one spot. Having a drop get left behind on top of the bus is even more annoying because nobody can get it at that point, it's too high in the air, having a max ammo mere inches from grasp is not usually a good feeling.

Also, people only seem to go down when I'm on the other side of the map, no matter where the bus is at that moment, everyone is safe except for the person farthest from me haha, but I think that's just my shotty luck.

Otherwise it's a pretty good set up, might not take you into a record breaking round but it's still worth a shot if you haven't tried staying up there.

The Bus overall isn't too bad. Keep a Pack-a-punched B23R on you as a secondary in case your primary runs out, and 4 players can hold off for a long time on a fully upgraded bus.

For fun build the turrets and place them all on top and power them with turbines from underneath. It's weird, but something to try at least once in your zombie travels.

For me, the safest spot in any zombies map:

Anywhere as long as you've got a good wonder weapon, jugg, and speed. Personally, my philosophy is that no matter where you go: you will be attacked and it will not end. So why hide when you can fight?

It is a common tendancy for people who stay in a general location that eventually, they die. Now, I don't mean training circles type area. No, I mean "Hey guys, lets hole up here! There are only 2 entrances!". We know how this works. Someone takes too many hits, ammo runs out, its a clusterfuck.

Now reverse the situation: instead of looking for the best "safe spot", make EVERYWHERE a safe spot. Take the safety with you. Now im not saying hump the box or take all the wonder weapons, but play it safe whereever you go. You could stay in an area where zombies sprout anywhere and still be safe. You have to make it safe my exterminating the threat. Sitting back wont help as much as killin' the hordes yourself.

TL;DR? It's boring to sit and shoot. Get some blood flowing and go frag some zombies.

• 3 weeks later...