Future celeb zombies

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stop mocking me0

My bad. I don't really follow extinction.

And @Black Hand Smith

Slow down there! xD but Wait wait wait. Is this zombies or vampires?

Think about it as a standalone story and in this story There is a Vampire that is creating an undead Army. So they send in 4 Expert Vampire Hunters to the Castle where the Vampire Lives. However the Castle is littered with Traps, Puzzles and Riddles to test the Vampire Hunters. Little do they Know that one of the Vampire Hunters is actually the Vampire!

Haunted Mickey Mouse Club:

Lots of well-known actors/singer/celebs got their start on the Mickey Mouse Club. They're all grown now and doing cooler stuff, but can they survive a zombie apocalypse?

Justin Timberlake

Though he began his post MMC career in a boy band, he's since done some really cool movies and his music (post Nsync) is not completely awful. He's definitely the energetic one of the bunch, but I think he sings too much...

Britney Spears

The pop icon has had a troubled life after MMC, ups and downs. It's this bi-polar persona she will carry into the game, combined with the obligatory quote when hit by a zombie, "Hit me baby, one more time. I dare you!"

Ryan Gosling

He's from the new school MMC, so he's definitely cooler than all our other celebs, but he's too obsessed with showing off his six-pack and he thinks he can even seduce the zombies. Pretty boy level=Legendary.

Christina Aguilera

She's definitely the most vocally talented of the group, but the zombies are only after her because she's also the meatiest. Too bad she's become such a Diva because if she wants to survive, she's gonna have to get messy.

Haunted Mickey Mouse Club:

Lots of well-known actors/singer/celebs got their start on the Mickey Mouse Club. They're all grown now and doing cooler stuff, but can they survive a zombie apocalypse?

Justin Timberlake

Though he began his post MMC career in a boy band, he's since done some really cool movies and his music (post Nsync) is not completely awful. He's definitely the energetic one of the bunch, but I think he sings too much...

Britney Spears

The pop icon has had a troubled life after MMC, ups and downs. It's this bi-polar persona she will carry into the game, combined with the obligatory quote when hit by a zombie, "Hit me baby, one more time. I dare you!"

Ryan Gosling

He's from the new school MMC, so he's definitely cooler than all our other celebs, but he's too obsessed with showing off his six-pack and he thinks he can even seduce the zombies. Pretty boy level=Legendary.

Christina Aguilera

She's definitely the most vocally talented of the group, but the zombies are only after her because she's also the meatiest. Too bad she's become such a Diva because if she wants to survive, she's gonna have to get messy.

I'm sorry. xD Britney Spears? Seriously? I just can't see how the would work. Lol it would be so awkward

Since Treyarch works alot with Avenged Sevenfold, maybe a post concert map with M. Shadows, Johnny Christ, Zacky Vengenace, and Synyster Gates.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

I made a map of this actually once, it was designed to be the bonus map that came with origins, it was a re-skin of kino, only you played as AX7 characters, and the place was setup so characters from the past: George, Causmonaut, TEDD, Napaslm, Ect. were all set up around the place, not intractable, but just there. The zombies were crazed fan zombies. 

The whole map was a sort of "Hell reunion" party, and the pack a punch room was the VIP bar where one could find samule, misty, russman, and marelton, as well as five chairs marked 'reserved for T. Dempsey, Nikolai B., Takeo M., E.Richtofen, and Samantha M.'  Implying they weren't dead yet.

Also, EVERYONE wants a doctor who map… But all four of them returning for a map is SUPER Highly unlikely.