Rage Quitters...

Okay wtf. I know playing with randoms is really always a bad idea, but sometimes you have to cuz your regular zombie slaying team aren't available. And when you do, they're always rage quitters. ALWAYS. Not some games, but EVERY game. Sometimes I wish there was a way to report these players for ruining it for others. I mean if you absolutely HAVE to leave the game for something, that's fine. Shit happens and things come up. And I get that. But what I don get is when your in a game on round 30+ and someone goes down for the first time, and just quits. Doesn't even give his teammates a chance to revive him. This just happened to me on MotD. The first guy leaves on round 5 for whatever reason. Player 2 leaves on round 27 after downing. And player 3 leaves on 33. But player 3 decides to take the plane to the bridge, without telling me, before he decides to leave. Electric chairs back, downs, and rage quits. Leaving me on the roof, wondering where the frick the plane is.

The reason I'm writing this post is to get some insight on why the hell people join games and play for hours and hours getting to high rounds just to decide to leave. Do they enjoy wasting time or something? If any if u rage quitters are reading this; could you please tell me why? That's all I ask. It's sooo frustrating to always be the last one in the game.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame obama. But seriously its annoying. Worse part is no one in a pre game lobby EVER quits. But until recently I finally been getting good games. My advice friend the people that stay and stay away from randoms. This site has a teammate finder if that helps too.

Best of luck man

I blame the Ranking system. Lots of try hards think it's cool to have shotguns and they actually believe Leaderboards mean anything so they rage quit when they go down. 

Out of the Millions and Millions of people that play zombies what's the point of playing for leaderboards if the odds of getting close to the top 10 is harder than finding Malasyian Flight 370. 

Also the shotguns don't really mean anything and it just causes players to quit because they don't want to have them taken away. 

This is why there were less rage quiters in Black ops. You played for fun not meaningless ranks.

Btw, Brains and a few stars

Edited by Black Hand Smith

Rage quitting has always been an issue with me since WAW. It just never bothered me unless the person backing out was the Host. Now in BO2 we get host migration so we dont have to deal with "Host Ended Game" but once someone leaves the round stops counting. When I get the time to play and have to deal with randoms(No other choice unless I fee like playing solo) I ask in the lobby "what round are you guys trying to get to"? I also dont play with kids or intoxicated people(awful experiences so i avoid as much as possible) too many issues with kids being told to go to bed and drunk people well ...being drunk.  I also go into games with randoms with little to no expectations because If everyone leaves and rage quits there is nothing to get mad about. Best bet is to just play solo or with people you know wont quit.

I blame the Ranking system. Lots of try hards think it's cool to have shotguns and they actually believe Leaderboards mean anything so they rage quit when they go down. 

Out of the Millions and Millions of people that play zombies what's the point of playing for leaderboards if the odds of getting close to the top 10 is harder than finding Malasyian Flight 370. 

Also the shotguns don't really mean anything and it just causes players to quit because they don't want to have them taken away. 

This is why there were less rage quiters in Black ops. You played for fun not meaningless ranks.

Btw, Brains and a few stars

Not true as majority of randoms I end up in games with are skulls and they ALWAYS rage quit after asking me (and giving me shit for my rank)in the lobby if i'm gonna rage quit.  No rank is the issue here its rage quitters and they come in all ranks. The reason people single out shotgun players is because there is less of them in public games so its more noticable when they leave a game. For every shotgun rank player you see leave a game I see 15-20 skulls and knife ranks rage quit so please dont single out ranks its the people who are the issue some people are just crybabies who leave when things don't go there way.BTW Black ops 1 and WAW had TONS of rage quitters(I can remember one game where a guy pulled the thunder gun during a fire sale host seen this and instantly ended game because that "WAS HIS GUN" lol) and also had people geting judged in a lobby by the high round so even without ranks people will judge others and try to 1 up eachother its human nature.

Lolol wow some people. xD but I agree. I've never really had a problem with shotgun players tbh. But perhaps the people who don't have them are trying not to put getting them in jeopardy. The leaderboards are completely useless in my opinion. I mean, play for fun and if ur rank goes up, then great, if not, who cares.