Standing still in front of a zombie

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tech Admin

Yip, never moved - well, would move slightly but nothing much, I could run circles on him - had it the other night with boom as well on Origins. This time, I was coming from gen 5 to gen 4, getting chased by the Pandzer. I went to go up the steps that takes you to pac-a-punch or over towards gen 4, only to find a zombie stuck in between the steps, couldn't get past him, couldn't go back - I was in a no win situation as I had no ammo left lol

The elevators trend to glitch them like that. I've even found them just running in corners. They sometimes run anywhere in the map before coming back for me.

You could do that on purpose in several waw maps. Like if you wanted the crawlers to leave you alone so that you could hit the box.

I guess that i was cheating...

I thought that may have been patched out in the most recent patch?

The elevators trend to glitch them like that. I've even found them just running in corners. They sometimes run anywhere in the map before coming back for me.

You could do that on purpose in several waw maps. Like if you wanted the crawlers to leave you alone so that you could hit the box.

I thought that may have been patched out in the most recent patch? Was going to create a thread on it. Has it happened to you recently mate? Because I have had about 6 games of Die Rise post patch, and I'm having to run the zombies around the elevator as I'm going up.

• Administrators

I thought that may have been patched out in the most recent patch?

I thought that may have been patched out in the most recent patch? Was going to create a thread on it. Has it happened to you recently mate? Because I have had about 6 games of Die Rise post patch, and I'm having to run the zombies around the elevator as I'm going up.

Yes happened to me just last night. I play Die Rise more than any other map. They are still as glitchy as ever.

Last i played, the elevator glitched them constantly. Including walking on air, which you can also do in glitchy fashion.

A cool tip for elevators/solo/last zombie; jump in and out of the elevator next to the zombie. He won't hit you. As he goes in, jump out, and vice versa. When the elevator is about to move he usually explodes, which is your cue to jump on and ride. He respawns.