Now is the time to post here, more than ever

A little disappointed this sub forum isn't seeing as much traffic as it could. We know Treyarch look to forums for ideas. If you did not like BO2 Zombies, than post your ideas and threads on what you think should improve and stuff in this sub-forum.

Now is the perfect time to post these ideas, they will be developing and forming ideas. You're ideas can help create and form the zombies experience you want. You have to voice your opinion to have it heard, because it's not just going to magically appear in game what you want if you keep quiet.

I guess that's all I wanted to say. Just post your ideas and feedback if you want them heard, constructively of course. And yeah...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I agree.

I was going to just leave it at that but I was told to give a more thoughtful and detailed reply. So....

At a time where ideas are flying around for the next game, I agree with passion and soul that we need to better support our favorite game. Each idea, large or small, detailed or vague, could potentially make or break the next game.

Rissole is right, let us show our creativity and push our ideas forward.