POLL: What Gameplay element in Origins makes it the easiest?

ETEl2NAL407

Dont ever put words in my mouth if i wanna say the staves are garbage thats my opinon ive used every staff on round 50 plus and they all run thru ammo like its goin outa style plus some of the staffs do start makin crawlers by round 35 even upgraded dont speak for me jus cause u mad u cant get past round 15

Yes, This is your opinion; but be sure to include other weapons since ALL weapons are useless at round 50+. Don't down someone else if they can't make passed their highest round, no matter if they are round 15 or round 20. Maybe the person is new to zombies. It only makes you and your case look ridiculous. Last but not least, Use the staves wisely. They should only be used as a backup for survival. If you are running out of ammo at round 50, You are not using it wisely lol. The best thing to do is use a wallgun with double tap. Everyone who has made it to high rounds knows this. You should too.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way i look at it is simple. You have 2 choices.

One. build/obtain the staff's/punch. and upgrade all 4 and finish the easter egg, but do not release the maxis drone. Run around the crazy place.

two. dont collect any staff pices. Only collect the gramaphone and black,yellow records. Use gramaphone at wind and go to crazy place. stg and ak74u ammo on the wall. And you can still get all perks and PAP. but you can only colect rewards from spawn, due to the fire staffpice being at generator 6.

. I believe a proper challenge would be completing the easter egg on solo before round 25 and survive in the crazy place once you finish it. you can not leave for any reason once you finish the ee.

my best solo is doing the ee on round 17 solo, jug mulekick deadshot speedcola. upgraded broomhilda, used mp40 till i got spaz+ for headshot rewrad. staff was mulekick gun. no quick revive :P i got fists and airstrke on round 12 :D staffs all built on round 10. this is a very challengeing procedure that has to be timed just right. tooke me around 30 restarts lmfao. i like the stg and bounes perks in the crazy place. i quit at 50. i never used a staff once i completed the easter egg. very much fun :D

So in conclusion i would say no shield and no crazy place. cant collect staff pices. :D